the top 10 clubs you dislike

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10) Burnley - local rivalry and half my family are from there. If you count Padiham as not in Burnley.

9) Gillingham - what a strange place. Think they are a big team.

8) Tranmere - well you play them for 20 years running somethings bound to rub off on you.

7) Sheffield United - moronic fans beyond belief.

6) Rotherham - I've missed any victories there so only have two of my top three worst performances to go by.

5) West Ham - I remember walking away from a game with their fans spitting on an old man. Pathetic. Seems the norm with them though.

4) Luton - The worst place in the whole of Great Britain. Nice walking through a house, but Jesus I'm surpised I didn't pick up Hepatitis just by being there.

3) Leeds - No need to explain.

2) MK Dons - No need to explain.

1) Man Utd - eeewwww.

1. Wigan Athletic - Please consult http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=wigan+athletic for my real feelings

2. Rangers - How anyone can say in all seriousness, "They're both as bad as each other," when talking about the general behaviour of the Old Firm fans totally beggars belief

3. Man City - I hate absolutely everything about them

4. Blackpool - See above

5. MK Dons - See above

6. Liverpool - Stole You'll Never Walk Alone from Celtic, stole Fields of Athenry from Celtic, stole Just Can't get Enough from Celtic..

7. Chelsea - Rentboys

8. Tranmere - How I have pissed in my nickers at their fans attempts at being hard

9. Doncaster - As someone else mentioned, they're Billy Big B0llocks who need bringing down a peg or two

10. Bolton - One of their fans (in his 20s) basically offered me out after we beat them 3:1 at BP (1995?), Super Sean McCarthy scored a sublime diving header. I was 11.

Wigan - The only reason this club is even in the football league is dave w****ans bank account

City - No need to explain

MK Dons - No need to explain

FC United - Hard to decided whats worse, united supporters or united supporters who abandon thier club and create a club to leech off its popularity for no reason whatsoever other than selling norwich scarves they bought a truckload of by mistake

Man Utd - No need to explain

Seems like I am the odd one out re FCUM, I actually don't mind them :getmecoat:

Don't mind the sentiment behind them, but they were basically formed on the back of a tantrum. Set a bad precedent for other groups of fans of big clubs to do the same.

Don't really get the hatred of Bury - thought we were friends with them after we packed their ground out once when they were on the brink of going under?

Never had an issue with West Ham, either. Stood on the tube in my Latics top on the way home after our 1-0 win in the cup a few years ago and a few of their fans came up to me offering handshakes, congratulations on a fine performance and best wishes for the rest of the season.

1. Wigan Athletic - Please consult http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=wigan+athletic for my real feelings

2. Rangers - How anyone can say in all seriousness, "They're both as bad as each other," when talking about the general behaviour of the Old Firm fans totally beggars belief

3. Man City - I hate absolutely everything about them

4. Blackpool - See above

5. MK Dons - See above

6. Liverpool - Stole You'll Never Walk Alone from Celtic, stole Fields of Athenry from Celtic, stole Just Can't get Enough from Celtic..

7. Chelsea - Rentboys

8. Tranmere - How I have pissed in my nickers at their fans attempts at being hard

9. Doncaster - As someone else mentioned, they're Billy Big B0llocks who need bringing down a peg or two

10. Bolton - One of their fans (in his 20s) basically offered me out after we beat them 3:1 at BP (1995?), Super Sean McCarthy scored a sublime diving header. I was 11.

Cos its true. Two scum teams with scummy racist fans.

I absolutely, 100% loathe Citeh and everything about their club. The fans, the 'history', the chairman, the dirty money, the classlessness of everyone who has ever pulled on that laser blue disgrace of a shirt, the Kippax, the council owned ground, the new Etihad 'deal', Summerbee and the :censored:ehawk Kinkladze.

Then Leeds. Just a mucky set of fans and they really should've gone out of business and done the world a favour.

Next up, Blackpool. Imagine being at Sixth Form in Blackpool at the time of the ill-fated playoffs. Doesn't even bare thinking about. And songs from their 'lot' like "we'd rather have a Tower than a Mosque" - similar levels of intelligence to the Citeh lot.

Fourth, Liverpool. Everything about their club screams 'everyone's out to get us' and the grief-ridden fans need no excuse to decry the way they're treated by everyone as disgusting. Time they looked in the mirror I think. And then there's Dalglish. And Souness. And Fowler. And Gerrard. Horrible.

Fifth, Celtic. Fans who are generally amoeba, Belfast Celtic should go and play with Linfield and Derry City and the rest of that lot, in my opinion. If they don't want to be British, don't bother. Scottish football is a joke anyway. And Dalglish again. In the words of Malcolm Tucker, a real F, *, *, C**t.

Sixth, Dogdale. They've been pretty insignificant during my time following Latics but last season they really got up my nose with the farcical waterlogged pitch and their fans seem more interested in goading other fans than actually watching what's going on on the pitch. Given the amount of time they spent in the Fourth Division though, might not be such a surprise.

Seventh, someone innocuous like Arsenal. Their team consistently finish in the top four of the most competitive league in world football, play in Europe year-in, year out and still the fans moan as though they're owed success. Tedious.

Eighth, Wigan. Stealing our nickname in a vain attempt paint over the rugby league signs at the DW. Or the JJB. Or whatever their 1/4 full ground is called. Those fans don't deserve Premier League football.

Ninth, Spurs. Similar reasoning to Arsenal. Tedious fans, and the fact they're managed by old Twitchface. He's a Grade-A moron.

And last, but by no means least, the 'Manchester City Elite Squad'. :lol:

Wigan - absolutely cannot stand them. Only in the Premier League because of Uncle Dave and the majority of the town couldn't give a s**t. Have hated them since we beat them 1-0 at the JJB on a Friday night (when Dux scored - can't remember the year) and they are by far my most disliked team.

Tranmere - stemming back to playing them in the cup at Boundary Park in the early-mid nineties when Aldridge stamped on Craig Flemming and got sent off. Of course it didn't help that they always ended up beating us, and everytime you watched Granada Soccer Night Elton W***er was being so smug about them.

Man City - only doing well because of oil money - need i add any more...

Cardiff - since i watched them beat us 1-0 in a cup game at Ninian Park - the treatment their fans were allowed to get away with in intimidating the away fans and the referee (who gave the most one sided refereeing performance i have ever seen), plus the 7-1 drubbing at Boundary Park. Despise them. And it says it all when the rugby fans in Cardiff think the football supporters are animals, and won't have anything to do with them.

Leeds - To be honest i probably enjoy the rivalry, but their constant whinging about being a big club is boring. And i work in Leeds so get it every day.

They are my main five - i would also add that i'm not keen on Chelsea (bunch of primadonnas), Liverpool (too much harking on about the 'golden days')and Blackburn (miserable place to watch football).

Edited by Blue79

As much as I love to see Liverpool and Celtic lose, I have to admit that, in my opinion, they have the best fans (atmosphere wise) of all the big clubs in the UK. Although United (away) and Leeds (away) are probably noisier.

I think it might have been their 2003 UEFA Cup game - just watching the Liverpool and Celtic fans sing YNWA in unison on the tele made the hairs on my neck stand up. Something else.

*fully expecting my rep to get massively minus-ed now* :lol:

I would to see a decent video of our fans at Goodison in the FA Cup 2008 game....I know there are lots on youtube but I'd like to see one shot from the Everton end - I know an Everton fan who was in the Everton end opposite to us that day. He said we were loud as :censored: and as animated as any away fans he'd seen there in a long time..

Edited by Yard Dog

Just a thought, but who are the closest club to ever being our arch rivals, and I don't mean Man Utd or Citeh, I mean someone who hated us back.

It's not Blackburn. I used to work with a rovers fan and he was surprised when I mentioned the rivalry. Theyre too busy hating burnley.....

Just a thought, but who are the closest club to ever being our arch rivals, and I don't mean Man Utd or Citeh, I mean someone who hated us back.

you know that two teams are arch rivals when they both have a derogatory term for one another, like in Sheffield they call each other "the pigs", Burnley and Blackburn call each other "the b@st@rds"

you know that two teams are arch rivals when they both have a derogatory term for one another, like in Sheffield they call each other "the pigs", Burnley and Blackburn call each other "the b@st@rds"

I have been to a Sheffield derby and I can honestly say it is like nothing I have ever experienced as an Oldham fan. The atmosphere was electric. Being in the kop at Hillsborough listening to 10,000 Wednesday fans singing 'die, die piggy piggy die' (one of the more polite songs) at United fan was an amazing experience, I it has been years since I have seen Oldham fans cheer a goal the way those two sets of supporters did.

The problem is, the Championship and Premier League clubs have forgotten we exist and most the other local teams have been playing each other in division 4 for years. If we are to have something like a rivalry it will take Dale or Bury staying in the same division as us for a good number of years as familiarity breeds contempt

My ten least favourite clubs and my reasons:

10 - YOUNG BOYS (Switzerland) - I strongly oppose child labour

09 - DEPORTIVA WANKA (Peru) - Rude name. I don't approve. It's a shame cos I've been to Peru and they all seemed so polite

08 - COLCHESTER UTD - I was once abducted by aliens in Colchester. My ass still hurts

07 - NAUGHTY BOYS (Botswana) - If they're so naughty, why do they get to play with the good boys?

06 - SEMEN PADANG (Indonesia) - Rude name. I don't approve

05 - PLEASANT INN (Royton) - Inbreds

04 - BARNET - My Auntie's cousin's daughter's ex boyfriend's former gay lover's flatmate's green grocer was once sacked from this club as a steward when she decided to streak at half time

03 - OLDHAM TOWN - Pure jealousy. Long have we lived in their shadow

02 - BARNOLDSWICK TOWN - Stupid name

01 - MK DONS - In all seriousness, the ONLY club I actively dislike. The reasons should be obvious to all.

I have been to a Sheffield derby and I can honestly say it is like nothing I have ever experienced as an Oldham fan. The atmosphere was electric. Being in the kop at Hillsborough listening to 10,000 Wednesday fans singing 'die, die piggy piggy die' (one of the more polite songs) at United fan was an amazing experience, I it has been years since I have seen Oldham fans cheer a goal the way those two sets of supporters did.

The problem is, the Championship and Premier League clubs have forgotten we exist and most the other local teams have been playing each other in division 4 for years. If we are to have something like a rivalry it will take Dale or Bury staying in the same division as us for a good number of years as familiarity breeds contempt

I went to the merseyside derby a couple of seasons ago at goodison park. Hostile isnt the word. Every time (and I mean literally every time) a liverpool player was on the ball and an Everton player in close proximity "F****G SNAP THE C***, BREAK HIS F****G LEG, F*****G RATS!!!

Strange that. This derby was, not too long ago, referred to as the 'Friendly Derby' and it wasn't uncommon to see mixed ends.

I knew that the rivalry had intensified had become less friendly (since the start of the Prem ?) but didn't think it that was bad...

I went to the merseyside derby a couple of seasons ago at goodison park. Hostile isnt the word. Every time (and I mean literally every time) a liverpool player was on the ball and an Everton player in close proximity "F****G SNAP THE C***, BREAK HIS F****G LEG, F*****G RATS!!!

A friend of mine, who was until recently a Liverpool season ticket holder, told me that it never was that friendly, if you were in the wrong end without a close friend or relative ... you get a good kicking. His advice to me was to ignore the MOTD footage, it is not as pleasant as they would have you believe.

A friend of mine, who was until recently a Liverpool season ticket holder, told me that it never was that friendly, if you were in the wrong end without a close friend or relative ... you get a good kicking. His advice to me was to ignore the MOTD footage, it is not as pleasant as they would have you believe.

Indeed. I know a season ticket holder up here. Anyone that thinks the scummers are their main rivals is mistaken. It's the bluenoses without any doubt.

NB. They still really hate United though, which makes them likeable.