Playershare. The Sheff to BP walk 05.08.11

where can we donate to this i will throw £5 in today and £5 more on payday friday and £20 more if we beat sheff utd on that day

Cracking effort lads!

Lads!!!.....lads!!!.... I am a lady you know....tut...ye gods!!!

Only Messing. We have tried to set up a donation on "just donate" website but as we are not a Charity we are unable to.

Wardle latic has come up with a suggestion with regards to doing a one of sponsorship to the playershare trust via paypal - with a reference number to quote so we can gauge how much this event is going to raise. - TBA and thanks for the kind offer

It better be more than 50p I'll tell you...shock.gif

Tracy

Can you post a list of everything you need?

For example, Chaddy's Gang / Boundary Blues would like to provide you with a load of bottles of water but is that something you need?

What about energy bars? Who will pay for the petrol for the minibus?

Lisa

Club mini bus?????......no seriously....club mini bus Lisa, can you pull this out of the OAFC bobble hat? I think Wardle might be checking it out as mini-bus companies are asking oodles.

As this is also Latics Lee's baby too, I have asked him to contact you with arranging the supplies you have kindly offered too.

Thanks again

I've done Dovestones to BP a couple of times and can confirm that the Greenfield to Lydgate climb is a bitch - you won't enjoy that at the back end of your trek!

Shame I'm on hols, else I'd have joined you.

he could of followed the Pennine Way from the Snake Summit to Stanedge, now that is a bitch!!

I am still going to die aren't I....disappointed.gif

Oh well I am now in serious training especially in this rain, walking to and from work is three miles each way with all my waterproofs on a hiking boots. I go past the hospital so do not fear folks If needed I will role myself in.

Hitting the Gym too, 30 mins on a hill incline and 20 mins on a bike tonight.....phew!!!...I was really pushing it as I almost broke sweat....grin.gif

Been on websites with regards to pre-eating and interesting facts like not washing your feet on the day of the walk - makes em more prone to blisters...

Considering buying a waterbladder for my rucksack and some special walking socks that repel the sweat away..oooooooo

Pre-walk with latics Lee on Sunday - please no rumours as I am married you know.

So you see I was a good girl guide. Oh Yes must remember to pack some toilet roll as being a lady I can just tap the one eyed snake and go widdle up a tree.

May see if if we can lend the Ernie flag and do a blog for the site too

Oh God I am still going to die aren't I.......shock.gif

Wardle has sorted direct sponsorship for those who wish to throw money at the cause

• Please quote in message: Walk2BP

This way if you quote the above we can track how much your wonderful pledges have been raised for this event.

Many thanks to everyone who has offered help and donations with this