I'm out in meetings all day today so my F5 key will escape a bashing.

When I get back, I'm hoping (in this order)............

- Feeney saga is resolved and he's signed permanently for Plymouth

- Picture of PD shaking hands with Cody MacDonald or La Fondre (or both) in an Oldham shirt having signed a 3-year deal

- International clearance and paperwork completed for Marc

- Furman signing a two-year extension

- Surprise signing of a hot prospect from Manchester City / United or even one from each club

- SC announcing that he's sold club to the second son of a exceptionally rich oil sheikh but will remain at the helm as Chairman and that a £30 million development of the whole of BP has been rubber-stamped - with images on the website - plus an endless amount of cash to secure double-promotion back to the Premiership

............or just news that an ex-Oldham player has signed for Chesterfield

- Picture of PD shaking hands with Cody MacDonald or La Fondre (or both) in an Oldham shirt having signed a 3-year deal

- Surprise signing of a hot prospect from Manchester City / United or even one from each club

- SC announcing that he's sold club to the second son of a exceptionally rich oil sheikh but will remain at the helm as Chairman and that a £30 million development of the whole of BP has been rubber-stamped - with images on the website - plus an endless amount of cash to secure double-promotion back to the Premiership

We can dream...

But in reality it is more likely to be a day full of garbage news articles that are pretty pointless

I'd happily bet against none of them happening

I'm expecting:

Taylor has been sold to carlisle for £2.85 and a packet of beef monster munch.

We have spent the £5m due for the new stand on re signing Keigan Parker and Lord Kangana in a massive swoop.

Paul dickov has left to be replaced by Brian Talbot

I'm expecting:

Taylor has been sold to carlisle for £2.85 and a packet of beef monster munch.

We have spent the £5m due for the new stand on re signing Keigan Parker and Lord Kangana in a massive swoop.

Paul dickov has left to be replaced by Brian Talbot

FACT

And then go home to Kelly Brook and she has cooked Lobster Thermadore for you? :grin:

I think the likelihood is news on some ex reserve team player we cannot remember having signed for some club or other, in another division!

so far, so good.....