Feeney Watch 2011

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just one goal needed and it isn't even Christmas yet. Come on Feeney. Become a three goal a season man.

A man who changes his football team has no integrity.

See above for reasons that I expect not to receive payment should I win this bet.

Come back to Oldham Lee. We'll forgive you for being young and foolish and playing away. Sure it was fun at City but your true love has never left.

Prick :ranting:

Says the guy selling his soul for £20 and a pint. As bad as Lee in fact. :wink:

C'mon Roger, you are better than that.

I don't mean I'd rather you lost, I mean I'd rather Feeney did nothing to prove we were all right about him, confirming he is an idiot for saying he has nothing to prove.

Edited by singe

@MrLeeCollett :wink:

Ok i will admit i just had a look on his twitter and cant believe there is a picture of him in the city end at OT this season.

How the hell does this he get tickets for that. A city mate of mine goes home and away (already been to munich and Villareal) and still didnt have enough loyalty points for a away ticket at OT. Hes only been following them 2 minutes LOL

Says the guy selling his soul for £20 and a pint. As bad as Lee in fact. :wink:

C'mon Roger, you are better than that.

I don't mean I'd rather you lost, I mean I'd rather Feeney did nothing to prove we were all right about him, confirming he is an idiot for saying he has nothing to prove.

I'd hardly say backing a striker to score three goals in all competitions in a season is selling my soul.

I don't want his pint, I don't want his money. I just want to show how silly it is to back against a player because he wasn't very good for us.

Feeney is an idiot and pretty poor. Scoring three goals doesn't disprove this.

I'd hardly say backing a striker to score three goals in all competitions in a season is selling my soul.

I don't want his pint, I don't want his money. I just want to show how silly it is to back against a player because he wasn't very good for us.

Feeney is an idiot and pretty poor. Scoring three goals doesn't disprove this.

I know deep down really.

I just kinda don't want him to actually score more than he did for us in a lower division.

But you are right, winning the bet does not make Feeney any better.

And was kidding about the £20. I still can't believe he just went supporting City like that. The mind boggles.

• 1 month later...

Dear LaticsLee

You now owe me £20.

However you may keep the £20 to supplement your champagne lifestyle and shandy income.

Dear Warren Feeney. You have scored three goals in half a season playing primarily in the bottom professional league one of which was against non league opposition. What a terrible footballer you are.

Kiegan parker scored more than you.

Pogue Mahone the two of you (LaticsLee and Warren Feeney).

What Lee has wrote on his blog

http://viewthroughblueeyes.blogspot.com/2011/12/where-was-you-when-you-was-shte.html

:censored:ing hell. :lol:

How many times has he said 'was' in that?

The bit about 'Loyal fans ever since I can remember back was' poetic, beautiful, a true reflection of the author.

http://viewthroughblueeyes.blogspot.com/2011/12/where-was-you-when-you-was-shte.html

If you're able to pass a comment, you may want to include this:

What about all the City fans who deserted the cause and headed for Wembley Tube Station, before the equaliser against Gillingham took the Play-off Final to extra time, and saw them scrambling back into the stadium?

Not unlike George Best leaving the Champions League Final against Bayern Munich, when he thought all was lost.

Loyal fans are the ones who stand by you when you have suffered an injustice e.g. at the hands of an over-jealous steward.

Lee wrote that?

Really?

Can he not see the extraordinary irony in every word? In every criticism of fans of other teams who weren't there when "they was :censored:e"?

Dear me.

Just one goal needed and it isn't even Christmas yet. Come on Feeney. Become a three goal a season man.

A man who changes his football team has no integrity.

See above for reasons that I expect not to receive payment should I win this bet.

Come back to Oldham Lee. We'll forgive you for being young and foolish and playing away. Sure it was fun at City but your true love has never left.

Unless their changing to Oldham :wink:

Deserves every bit of stick he gets ...... August 5th 2011 walking ....no hobbling down Sheepfoot Lane singing in a latics shirt. Then poooooof and gone. Bizzare. I would claim the £20 and donate to a charity.

I don't think he has the integrity to give me the £20.

If he does though it can go to Playershare.

If that's him, I don't think I am being overboard here, that's the behaviour of a mad man.. You cannot build an affinity to anything in such a short space of time.

His know it all remarks wound me up but I always though he was a proper Oldham fan.

Really strange