BBC Match report

Think it's spot on actually. We were a million miles away yesterday. If the board and management team think this squad of 17 year old's is going to keep us up, it's hello League 2.

We need at least two more midfielders, a left back and striker. Of course, we're not going to get them, so we'd better get used to where we currently lie in the table. It's going to be a loooooong season.......... :disappointed:

Think it's spot on actually. We were a million miles away yesterday. If the board and management team think this squad of 17 year old's is going to keep us up, it's hello League 2.

We need at least two more midfielders, a left back and striker. Of course, we're not going to get them, so we'd better get used to where we currently lie in the table. It's going to be a loooooong season.......... :disappointed:

I don't have the address for Dignitas but I can get it for you.

Don't get me wrong, I think as it stands we're going down.

I think Furman will go in January at a vastly reduced price because he will look average without the support he needs, but he clearly has what it takes to be key to a better team.

I think Taylor will show he's still better than most at this level but fail to carry the team.

The rest will show that they're reasonably capable League One players - but given they're so young and there's so few of them that lack of depth will quickly catch up with us and we'll struggle even more in the second half of the season than we did last year.

All that said, yesterday we were second best whilst still have several good chances. Clinical finishing from us could have had 3 goals: M'voto's header, Diamond's header and Furman's (?) blast which was headed off the line. That's not to say we deserved to win 3-2 or anything ridiculous like that, just that the BBC report neglects to mention that at all.

Don't get me wrong, I think as it stands we're going down.

I think Furman will go in January at a vastly reduced price because he will look average without the support he needs, but he clearly has what it takes to be key to a better team.

I think Taylor will show he's still better than most at this level but fail to carry the team.

The rest will show that they're reasonably capable League One players - but given they're so young and there's so few of them that lack of depth will quickly catch up with us and we'll struggle even more in the second half of the season than we did last year.

All that said, yesterday we were second best whilst still have several good chances. Clinical finishing from us could have had 3 goals: M'voto's header, Diamond's header and Furman's (?) blast which was headed off the line. That's not to say we deserved to win 3-2 or anything ridiculous like that, just that the BBC report neglects to mention that at all.

It seems Victor Chandler have jumped on the bandwagon now. Now has us as 2nd favourites to go down.

I didn't expect us to win and would have been happy with a draw with this one.

There no.2 certainly earned his crust with that goal-line clearance, they put a shift in and we just ran out of ideas....again....why can't we get someone in to get a grip, same old, same old.

New signing looked good and we should all know with M'voto, he takes a few games to get that duracell fully charged.

Mid table beckons if not lower down.

We all know chaps we have a tough run in early this season, now lets see who can man up and if we can get some points somewhere.

and their fans.....I now put on my firmly dislike list with Leeds and our police - why let the animals out before clearing our own away first. it could have been more serious.

onwwards????