£2,500 fine for Latics

Linky

9. DISCIPLINARY ACTION AGAINST CLUBS FOR MISCONDUCT BY THEIR PLAYERS

(a) Any Club that has six or more individual Players cautioned or dismissed from the Field of

Play in the same match will be offered a Standard Punishment according to the following

table on the fi rst occasion that this happens during the Season:

LEAGUE/DIVISION FINE

FA Premier League £25,000

Football League Championship £5,000

Football League 1 £2,500

Football League 2 £1,000

Football Conference National Division £750

(B ) For each successive occasion that this happens in the same Season, the Standard

Punishment off ered will be a fi ne that is double and then treble etc. the above amount.

All clubs offered a Standard Punishment may either accept it or request the opportunity

to mitigate the punishment at a personal hearing before a Regulatory Commission.

Following such mitigation the Regulatory Commission may impose, decrease or increase

the Standard Punishment as it thinks fit.

Edited by opinions4u

May be being biased but I would appeal against at least 3 of those bookings last night, the referee defined the word inconsistency, but like has been said i expect an extra 3000 on the gate for Saturday not only because it's Dale but because of last night, therefore 3 points last night are a hell of a lot more valuable than 2,500 notes.

May be being biased but I would appeal against at least 3 of those bookings last night, the referee defined the word inconsistency, but like has been said i expect an extra 3000 on the gate for Saturday not only because it's Dale but because of last night, therefore 3 points last night are a hell of a lot more valuable than 2,500 notes.

You can't appeal bookings, only straight reds.