Oldham Athletic Community Trust 2012 Kenyan Adventure

slider_3-360x145.png

Oldham Athletic Community Trust 2012 Kenyan Adventure

OACT are leading a once in a life time experience trip to Kenya, and need your support!

In June 2012 Oldham Athletic Community Trust will be embarking on a new adventure across the world to Kenya, and you can be involved.

We need a range of people with different skills to come and take part in this new found adventure. We are looking to recruit a group of around 15 adults to come along with us and deliver the following work in Kenya:

- Football Coaching

- Multi-Sports Coaching

- Teaching Adults

- Teaching Children in schools

- Community Building and renovation

- Community Work with Children

Oldham Athletic Community Trust will be holding an open evening on Thursday 15th September 2011 at Boundary Park, where all the information will be given including a presentation and a full break down of the trip. If you have any interest whatsoever in this thrilling once in a life time opportunity please contact Jamie Blood on 0161 678 8464 or email Jamie.blood@oldhamathleticct.org where you can register your interest and receive all the information you need.

If you have any thoughts around the trip, I do urge you to get in touch and gather all the information you need prior to a decision being made.

Colin Moore, Oldham Athletic Community Manager said, "This is a great opportunity for the people of Oldham to get involved in a life changing adventure across the world. Supporting those less fortunate and using the skills we have to offer a better quality life for those we come in contact with. I urge anyone who has the skills needed to get in touch and come to the open evening on September 15th."

For further information please contact Jamie Blood on 0161 678 8464, or email Jamie.blood@oldhamathleticct.org.

For further information on Oldham Athletic Community Trust please see – www.oldhamathleticct.org.

For further information on Kenyan Adventure please see – www.kenyanadventure.com

I would be extremelly interested but i am away on the above date on holiday, i would love to do football coaching

I hold my UEFA B licence and was also a schloar at Coventry City & Cheltenham Town, great once in a life oppournity, if i could put name in hat Stevie then please PM me and we will discuss more

I am Latics fan down South but travel up nearly every other week if need to discuss in person

• 3 weeks later...

I would be extremelly interested but i am away on the above date on holiday, i would love to do football coaching

I hold my UEFA B licence and was also a schloar at Coventry City & Cheltenham Town, great once in a life oppournity, if i could put name in hat Stevie then please PM me and we will discuss more

I am Latics fan down South but travel up nearly every other week if need to discuss in person

Apologies for not following up sooner, but you need to email Jamie Blood whose email address is provided in the original post. Good luck.

Ste do you know if it's a funded trip or if you say for it yourself? Would love to go over and do some building as I'm garbage at football!

Have had a very quick look at this as my 19yo was very interested. It looks like it costs each applicant just short of £2000 to go for the fortnight with around £500 of that going to the Latics community prog. There seems to be a suggestion that you get people to sponsor you to go. She's looked at the website of the company that organises it and it seems if you go directly through them it's around £600 but she's not sure this includes the airfare ( and obviously the Latics comm prog doesn't benefit). She's still quite interested but will have to look into it more.