Tom Adeyemi signs

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no fecking money guys! already OVER the budget with wha we have - wake up and realise we are only going to get kids as we havent the money for experienced loans.

If he is good enough i don't care about his age

KTF in PD.

He can get who he can get and that is that. Suck it up and get on with supporting who we do have; players good or otherwise.

no fecking money guys! already OVER the budget with wha we have - wake up and realise we are only going to get kids as we havent the money for experienced loans.

KTF in PD.

He can get who he can get and that is that. Suck it up and get on with supporting who we do have; players good or otherwise.

Laird, Riley and McIntosh to be on the bench soon then….

KTF in PD.

Nope, the budget is there but the experience simply will not sign on 5 month/deals until the end of the season and that's what we're offering. Don't forget we've only signed 5 players on permanent deals…the rest are loans….

KTF in PD.

A little bit unnecessary, wasn't criticizing the signing.

Anyway, can only presume Lund wont be staying. Few goals last season for Bradford which is promising, turned down an offer from Cambridge University to pursue his footbaling career according to wikipedia - A very good attitude, should fit in well.

Nope, the budget is there but the experience simply will not sign on 5 month/deals until the end of the season and that's what we're offering. Don't forget we've only signed 5 players on permanent deals…the rest are loans….

very good source says it isn't - over it already (any more wil presumably add to the yearly losses)

Adeyemi attended Norwich School[2] and, having worked his way through the club's youth structure, signed professional forms for Norwich aged 17, in November 2008.[1] He recorded two A* in biology and chemistry and one A result in mathematics in his A-levels in 2010, turning down a university offer from Cambridge to pursue his footballing career.[3][4]

At least this guy will be able to spell his tweets correctly :lol:

very good source says it isn't - over it already (any more wil presumably add to the yearly losses)

My source begs to differ, Dicky's plan was more quality over quantity, that's why he's held back but I'd say so far he's failed miserably and set his sights far too high. At the Trust Dinner in July (Since when we have signed Wes and Parker) there was a fair old chunk of the budget left to play with...

My source begs to differ, Dicky's plan was more quality over quantity, that's why he's held back but I'd say so far he's failed miserably and set his sights far too high. At the Trust Dinner in July (Since when we have signed Wes and Parker) there was a fair old chunk of the budget left to play with...

fair enough, i'll go with you then unless in july-now our loans have mopped things up?

Just been watching his goals on the Bradford Player site, likes to get in the box looks quick and strong, with a demon shot on him. Hopefully he won't disappoint….

I seem to remember Plymouth fans saying the same about Feeney. Who knows what he'll be like in Dickov's Latics side, I reckon it's wrong to positively slant this - it does no good for the player, and it does no good for the manager.

I seem to remember Plymouth fans saying the same about Feeney. Who knows what he'll be like in Dickov's Latics side, I reckon it's wrong to positively slant this - it does no good for the player, and it does no good for the manager.

:grin: Here fishy fishy

Dickov though seems to echo my sentiments….

"He is an all-round box-to-box player who will add quality on the ball as he has an eye for a pass.

"Tom is also quick while the physical aspect of League One will not be a problem."

Dicky's take..

Whilst I don't want to come across as negative, It's all about slant you put on things at times. This lad comes from Norwich on loan saying that it's good to be here due to Norwich gaining back to back promotions and insinuating that the calibre of player brought in he would have limited to no chance of getting first team football. Yet here at Latics that's what he hope to acheive. Well isn't one Marc Tierney deemed not good enough playing premeirship first team football there? funny old game isn't it!

Welcome aboard and lets hope you put mud in the eye of Norwich like Tierney did to Latics.

Whilst I don't want to come across as negative, It's all about slant you put on things at times. This lad comes from Norwich on loan saying that it's good to be here due to Norwich gaining back to back promotions and insinuating that the calibre of player brought in he would have limited to no chance of getting first team football. Yet here at Latics that's what he hope to acheive. Well isn't one Marc Tierney deemed not good enough playing premeirship first team football there? funny old game isn't it!

Welcome aboard and lets hope you put mud in the eye of Norwich like Tierney did to Latics.

yes but Tierney didnt just ge released and end up in the premier league

letting him go was probably the best thing for his career in the long term as it showed him he has to knuckle down work and improve if he wants to make it

if he had stayed at latics another 2 years like your allessandras or smalleys then he may now be treading water in the lower leagues

yes but Tierney didnt just ge released and end up in the premier league

letting him go was probably the best thing for his career in the long term as it showed him he has to knuckle down work and improve if he wants to make it

if he had stayed at latics another 2 years like your allessandras or smalleys then he may now be treading water in the lower leagues

Agreed however, isn't hindsight a wonderful thing?. Who's to say had Tierney not stayed here he would have got his 300K move to a higher league. For every player that slips down the leagues after leaving latics to spring back above us ill show you 5 that don't, or maybe more! One thing I certainly wouldn't have levelled at Tierney was he needed to knuckle down.