Tom Adeyemi signs

Thought he drifted in and out of the game to be honest but looked good when the ball was at his feet and worked hard. Think he'll be useful as he gets more games.

Spot on mate.

He seemed to do nothing in spells when we went quiet attacking wise, but thought he did great when we were going forward.

Looks like a good signing for me so far and also thought Diallo did very well!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mainstay by January? Just in time for him to go back then???

Impressive debut I'd say. For me; the most promising one since :censored:. On 1 90min showing; I already rate him higher than Lund, Mantom, Lowe......

My issue is the young loan lads who come in from Prem sides are usually making their league debuts / 1st ever full starts on debut - and as such, are massively inexperienced.

The big difference with Tom is that he already got 40-odd league games from L1 & L2 to his name so is already well up on others we've had. And it showed IMO.

He has more league experience than Dale Stephens had when he broke into our side too......

Whilst he "went missing" on a couple of occasions, when he broke forward with & without the ball, he looked a decent prospect. Once; when Kuqi got the ball out wide and was looking for a pass, it was Tom who had sprinted to get forward and he was our furthest forward player; getting into the box. Great to see a midfielder who is capable & prepared to do that.

I'm another who is quiet excited by this lad signing. He'll surely only get better with more games for us; as he gets used to regular football in League 1, with new team-mates.

His leggy style, fitness and drive to get forward already looks to have added to our side.

I can totally see why Lambert rates him highly.

Didnt some people rate Manton when if joined? I think i say his debut and thought he was pretty turd.

I thought he was OK on debut, but didn't rate him in the subsequent game I saw. His debut was the 1-0 defeat to a Dangerous Dave led Bristol Rovers, which might explain why some rated him as he was one of our better players that day.

I thought he was OK on debut, but didn't rate him in the subsequent game I saw. His debut was the 1-0 defeat to a Dangerous Dave led Bristol Rovers, which might explain why some rated him as he was one of our better players that day.

That's the game a lot of people rated him after. He was :censored:.