£14 to watch Latics on saturday

I pick & choose matches and if this had been £20 I wouldn't have gone, however I will be going Saturday so at least there is one.

Ditto, I wouldnt have paid £20 for this but I will be going.

My last match was Bristol Rovers at home last season, making this my first in just over 12 months.

I hope so.

But I don't think price is the biggest reason for non-attendance.

I think its a fairly big reason though. A lot of people like myself just can't afford £23 regularly (and it's going to be for most of the games this season). I was gonna go to this one but i can't make it anymore, the Cat C games are definitely the ones i'm going to focus on this season though i think.

think the club need to really push these 14 pound games and the 17. think alot of people will come to see whats going on at that price. its certainly more appealling to a floater than 20 pound or 23 pound

esp, when it costs concessions half that. should target more students with it. i'm sure that if latics went into colleges and sixth forms in oldham and advertised it, signing people up on the spot then we would get more coming to games.

esp, when it costs concessions half that. should target more students with it. i'm sure that if latics went into colleges and sixth forms in oldham and advertised it, signing people up on the spot then we would get more coming to games.

Not if they are over 19 they won't, as anyone in full-time education over 19 has to pay £13 to get a cheap bit of laminate to get in for a concession price. I'm not sure the intermediate ticket for those between 16 and 19 is available on an ad hoc basis. You can get a season ticket but I don't know if you can get singular match tickets although I'd like to think they could do as above if they are still in some form of education.

Rochdale made a big deal about how they were the cheapest ground in the country but £14 for a seat is far cheaper than anything they offer.

Not if they are over 19 they won't, as anyone in full-time education over 19 has to pay £13 to get a cheap bit of laminate to get in for a concession price. I'm not sure the intermediate ticket for those between 16 and 19 is available on an ad hoc basis. You can get a season ticket but I don't know if you can get singular match tickets although I'd like to think they could do as above if they are still in some form of education.

Rochdale made a big deal about how they were the cheapest ground in the country but £14 for a seat is far cheaper than anything they offer.

£13 isn't a lot over the season though. Been to every home game this season and i intend to go to the majority of the rest.

Edited by MaskedOwl

£13 isn't a lot over the season though. Been to every home game this season and i tend to go to the majority of the rest.

No over a full season it isn't but how many new customers will the club get that will go to the 2-3 games to make it worthwhile. Others should already know about the scheme.

No over a full season it isn't but how many new customers will the club get that will go to the 2-3 games to make it worthwhile. Others should already know about the scheme.

well for what its worth i agree...seeing as its an admin charge which costs them nothing. still think its worth doing

I am miserable. But it's still the truth. If you're expecting fans to return in their droves to watch Oldham v Stevenage you're in for a shock. The attendance will still be under 4,000.

It will make a difference, a couple on this thread have said they're only going to the cat C's and wouldn't have paid £23. It will be a :censored: crowd but I reckon it would've been ridiculous at £20/3