Jonathan Douglas

The same Jonathan Douglas that played for Swindon and Leeds and never looked up to much?

What - in all 209 games he played for them ?

He's still a class above any of the Latics midfielders.

Edited by BP1960

I thought Simpson did ok, one of the few that tried to get the ball down and play, helped his full back out. I won't try to defend Adeyemi though

Simpson is not the anwser, doesn't add anything to the team like Adeyemi.

He had to help out otherwise the square peg in a round hole Clarke would really have been taken to the cleaners.

Edited by BP1960

Think our center mids are both awful at the moment. Thought simspon did OK first half tried to spot Reid with some through ball a fews times and looked ok with the ball at his feet... But id send Adeyemi back to Norwich now have we not got one of young lads who can go missing in defensive area, stuggle to close down and mi:censored: most passes?

Not sure about JW he put in some decent challengs but his passing his suspect and he doesnt seem to close down quick enough.

Hurry back furman

Thought Ried was excellent 1st half today.

I agree the decision to start with Clarke right back was poor, hopefully Diallo will be back in next match and Mellor given a go in the middle.

But it's the second time its failed at home, didn't PD say he is learning from his mistakes ?

Edited by BP1960

Furman can't come back soon enough, and Adeyemi can't get dropped soon enough. Douglas is a class act, always has been.

The trouble is Furman and Wesolowski are similar in style, so it won't help especially in home games where Latics play too deep.

So Adeyemi has one bad game since he has joined and he must go back? So we're forgetting about other games when he's had to carry Wesolowski?

Don't agree, I haven't seen him add anything much to team at all in any of the home games.

Don't agree, I haven't seen him add anything much to team at all in any of the home games.

You think he played well in all the other games?

He's played no worse than Wesolowski has since they have been paired together in CM, and has previously basically carried Wesolowski in at least one game.

On a better note, Furman was running through the car-park before the game so hopefully he's back soon.

He's played no worse than Wesolowski has since they have been paired together in CM, and has previously basically carried Wesolowski in at least one game.

On a better note, Furman was running through the car-park before the game so hopefully he's back soon.

Wesolowski rarely crosses the half way line, you don't want 2 players like that in home games.