Watch Sale sharks on sat .................. na

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think yesterdays games of both codes showed which of the sports is the most entertaining

Yep watched both and they were about as entertaining as each other.

Like League because its attack minded and Northern, Like Union because the play flows abit better and isnt as start stop.

What does annoy me is how the RL commentators and some RL fans go on about what a great sport it is. If it was so good its fanbase and its players wouldn't be so concentrated on the M62 corridor and New South Wales and Queensland, and it would get alot more coverage in the media aswell.

Yep watched both and they were about as entertaining as each other.

Like League because its attack minded and Northern, Like Union because the play flows abit better and isnt as start stop.

What does annoy me is how the RL commentators and some RL fans go on about what a great sport it is. If it was so good its fanbase and its players wouldn't be so concentrated on the M62 corridor and New South Wales and Queensland, and it would get alot more coverage in the media aswell.

There have been a few barriers in the past: It is essentially a poor sport from poor communities and money for promotion has always been lacking.

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/rugby/rugby-union/badge-of-dishonour-french-rugbys-shameful-secret-401557.html