Visit of MK Franchise

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a season ticket holder in RRE. I'm pissed off with this all the time. I understand that it's cost cutting but they may aswell shut the stand completely. That's cost cutting too isn't it.

I'm not too fussed with moving really, makes a nice change for the odd game. There was a better atmosphere in the chaddy tonight than there has been in the RRE for ages, might be time to mothball the big side of the RRE apart from the teams that can fill it and shove us all in the chaddy. We almost got behind the lads when it got to 2-1.

Not really. If you want to draw comparisons between the place you spend the majority of your own time; the place where you rest; the place you always return to wherever possible etc. and a place you spend a couple of hours every fortnight for one specific purpose, that's your lookout. It's still irrelevant, though.

Not really. If you want to draw comparisons between the place you spend the majority of your own time; the place where you rest; the place you always return to wherever possible etc. and a place you spend a couple of hours every fortnight for one specific purpose, that's your lookout. It's still irrelevant, though.

Don't look too much into things haha.