WE NEED FANS BACK!

ive just been watching videos on you tube from 3 years ago, where the chaddy end, the main stand and the lookers stand was full to the brim...

over the years we've lost so many fans! where have they all gone! the club and supporters need to do something to bring the fans back, the atmosphere was incredible, we need that back!

what can we do to help it?! ideas people... as the fans we cant do anything but cheer the mighty blues on!

lets find ways to bring them all back, show them what they've been missing! lets show the league were the best supporters

ive just been watching videos on you tube from 3 years ago, where the chaddy end, the main stand and the lookers stand was full to the brim...

over the years we've lost so many fans! where have they all gone! the club and supporters need to do something to bring the fans back, the atmosphere was incredible, we need that back!

what can we do to help it?! ideas people... as the fans we cant do anything but cheer the mighty blues on!

lets find ways to bring them all back, show them what they've been missing! lets show the league were the best supporters

3 years ago ?

If you trawl through this board you will find scores of post discussing how this could be done, and why fans have drifted away.

The long and short of it is, we are a boring club where nothing ever happens. We are never likely to go up, and touch wood, seem a little too good to go down. The club will stay stagnant like this until we get a new stadium, or at least a stand where we can generate income from outside of football. Until then, sadly, expect much of the same.

Having said that, I got hooked on football because of the atmosphere, and we simply don't have any at BP these days. Going to the game is just dull and boring for 90% of the games. If we did generate a bit of atmosphere, maybe one or two might make their visits a bit more frequent.

I'm reading the book "Join Me" atm, maybe we should print a mysterious advert in the national press.

Seriously though everytime we have these type of threads it ends with people who no longer attend stating how the cons of attending outweigh the pros. It's depressing but unfortunately reality suggests that people would rather do other things on a Saturday.

I will keep attending as much as possible because I enjoy the social aspect of attending

i reckon they need to do some enticing with prices - eg tonights game shud be a reduced entrance fee to get in cos of sky and most people, myself included sadly, want to go but when u think of an adult ticket plus kids ticket, programme, pie and drinks - its a dear do to come away p*ssed off at the football on show! so most people save their money

i reckon they need to do some enticing with prices - eg tonights game shud be a reduced entrance fee to get in cos of sky and most people, myself included sadly, want to go but when u think of an adult ticket plus kids ticket, programme, pie and drinks - its a dear do to come away p*ssed off at the football on show! so most people save their money

Programe, pie, drinks not so much just dont buy em. BUT £18 plus cost of getting there is far too much tonight. My lad only comes about 10-15 game but I get him a Boundary Blues ST anyway. Even if it works out at £5+ per game its worth it because its that ST thing its his he loves it, plus he gets a card off the manager, theres the parties and reduced away trips. But I wont go tonight as its still a minimum £20 night and he's up later than 10 on a school night V Wimbledon Killers, which is on tv anyway. Would be there if it was against a rival.