Who scored at Southend

All these foreign sounding names sound the same according to the Southend Echo!

[i]Liverpool reward if Southend United can beat Oldham Athletic in FA Cup replay

SOUTHEND United will travel to Premier League giants Liverpool in the third round of the FA Cup – if they can win at Oldham Athletic next week.

Blues drew 1-1 with the Latics at Roots Hall yesterday after Ryan Hall's fine goal cancelled out James Tarkowski's first half opener.

The two sides meet again at Boundary Park next week, although the exact date for the second round replay has yet to be decided.

But whoever wins the replay will head off to Anfield to face Liverpool, who have won the FA Cup seven times between 1965 and 2006.

[/i]

Just deviating slightly, but on the same sort of lines, according to the programme at Bournemouth, our team the previous week against Chesterfield was:

=============== Cisak =================

M'Voto ==== Wesolowski === Diamond ==== Black

Furman ===== Taylor ====== Lee ===== Scapuzzi

=========== Simpson == Lee =============

Somehow, I don't see likkle Wes at CB. Kuqi obviously didn't play at all. In fact he wasn't even on the bench, because we used Morais, Adeyemi and Smith with Gerrard and Clarke unused. Kieran satisfied those who see him as a CM and his kid brother played up front. Who needs Kuqi if we can win 5-2 without him.

They probably get their info from the same :sauce: as the Sarfend Echo.

The M.E.N. isn't any better. Although in fairness Scapuzzi and Mancini only arrived here on loan a month ago, so their picture editor can't be expected to know what either of them look like.

Not the worst case of mistaken identity i've ever seen (or rather heard) though - i remember a commentator on GMR confusing Craig Davies with Chris Taylor. Easily done, they're both 6ft, they're both ginger....