First Leg Away!

does the away goal count ?

and buzzing , money for TV should come in handy !

The rules say nothing about away goals in area finals, so they don't count double. If after playing 90 min in second half and the aggregate score is still level, it goes to penalties. Extra time only comes into play at the Wemley final.

http://www.football-league.co.uk/regulations/20110629/johnstones-paint-trophy-rules_2293633_2383581

Last time v Wrexham it was full whack I hope SC has learned from that mistake and a crowd of 4,500

Common sense would be £10 a head again. It's another match that wasn't budgeted for so it's in the clubs interests to get a good atmosphere going A £15+ entry fee would be a barrier.

Not sure I'll make the away match. My dad's away then so I'd need to arrange travel somehow and I'll probably be skint, especially if we play Liverpool in Jan.

Fantastic that the feelgood factors back again. Felt it a little in the first half of last season, but then that awful run put a dampner on things. Dickov's learnt a lot from that and ensured we've brought in strong loan signings across the board.

17th Jan at Chesterfield !!

Going to be hard to fit a replay in with Liverpool then :lol::lol:

IF that was the case, there is a chance that the replay would be able to play on the dates on the 4th round games, and then whoever wins replay plays whoever in 4th round on a re-arranged date.. Think that it has been done before!

IF that was the case, there is a chance that the replay would be able to play on the dates on the 4th round games, and then whoever wins replay plays whoever in 4th round on a re-arranged date.. Think that it has been done before!

The OS explains about possible replays affecting the date of the second leg.

The rarely-wrong Chron says:

The Boundary Park clash has been tentatively pencilled in for either Monday, January 30, Tuesday, February 7 or Wednesday, February 8.