Chris Taylor

I'm abit sceptical about this. I think there's a good chance he is off. I'm pretty sure we will find out after the Southend game (if we lose) I like him and the fact he supports Oldham always makes me think he will play twice as hard but sometimes he just wines and that's about it. Hopefully if he stays he will get back to good form quickly

hope we sell him - with scapuzzi you at least know something good may happen when he gets the ball; with Taylor you know he will cut inside and do :censored: all with it.

Don't think he ever puts more than one cross into the box in an entire game - if he stays get him on the right full time and teach him to practice practice whipping in balls with the right foot, otherwise he is someone who the team pulls along game after game.

Effort is there but like Morais (i was a big fan of him until this season where he has quite rightly been on the bench due to form being dire) NO END PRODUCT.

it was 20 minutes into the game before it dawned on me that taylor was missing today.

I didn't miss him.

& I don't think the team did either.

on a similar note , was walking out tonight and heard a Latics fan say she didn't realise Ryan Lowe was on the pitch until he scored.....

hope we sell him - with scapuzzi you at least know something good may happen when he gets the ball; with Taylor you know he will cut inside and do :censored: all with it.

Don't think he ever puts more than one cross into the box in an entire game - if he stays get him on the right full time and teach him to practice practice whipping in balls with the right foot, otherwise he is someone who the team pulls along game after game.

Effort is there but like Morais (i was a big fan of him until this season where he has quite rightly been on the bench due to form being dire) NO END PRODUCT.

Taylor is our player.. We only have Scapuzzi until January!

Edited by oafcmad09

OWTB in conspiracy theory over-load.

He was injured, a hamstring injury. As said in this thread, rest for at least 3 weeks even if not full tear. No need to rush him back when we have more than enough cover for him at the moment. I'm surprised no one has picked up on Reid not playing even though the OS said he's close to returning after injury not long ago. He must be leaving surely?