Barry explains why its a Friday

I think Friday will hurt how many we take... Getting to Liverpool after work etc won't be easy for some, specially ones with Family...

As far as Liverpool go, well they know best regarding their own support...

The most important thing is the club get as much money as possible out of this, so whatever gets the biggest attendance would be best...

Edited by oafc0000

this is the first reason I've seen that makes sense

quite a few Utd & City from round here went to Everton in 08

look at it this way and Friday is better for us attendance/gate receipt/money wise

My collegue who is a Liverpool ST holder reckons that it would put some off going actually as the manc derby would be an excuse for some to get blitzed down the pub.

Liverpool must have season ticket holders in Ireland- they are going to find it difficult to get over on the same day as the Manchester Derby.

If I was in "work" in Durham that day I'd back myself to make it across in time after a 5pm finish. So anyone working in Greater Manchester/ Lancashire / West Yorkshire should make it.

If the ground is full, then we make the same money no matter what day it is.

Liverpool must have season ticket holders in Ireland- they are going to find it difficult to get over on the same day as the Manchester Derby.

If I was in "work" in Durham that day I'd back myself to make it across in time after a 5pm finish. So anyone working in Greater Manchester/ Lancashire / West Yorkshire should make it.

If the ground is full, then we make the same money no matter what day it is.

Agreed.

With trepidation I ask....can we expect you to be making the trek from Warrington?

Even lapsed supporters can rejoin the path to glory.

:grin:

First I think it would be terribly self centred to do that :) I haven't contributed to this recent success so I shouldn't benefit from it... The Bovis Shirt lot use to annoy me when I use to go...

Secondly, I would rather watch In the Night Garden with my baby girl and put her to bed :)

Enjoy the game!

First I think it would be terribly self centred to do that :) I haven't contributed to this recent success so I shouldn't benefit from it... The Bovis Shirt lot use to annoy me when I use to go...

Secondly, I would rather watch In the Night Garden with my baby girl and put her to bed :)

Enjoy the game!

Second reason - good! First reason is what it says under "sanctimonious" in the Oxford English Dictionary. That's a bit tongue in cheek before anyone takes offence!

If only people who have "contributed" go then we'll sell half the allocation which wouldn't help anyone.

I can't go by the way...