kit for Anfield ?

which kit?  

118 members have voted

1. 1. which kit at Anfield?

• BLUE?
    • BLACK
    • WHITE
    • DONT CARE

It always strikes me as daft where there isn't a clash when we play in any strip other than our official, and traditional, club colours of blue and white.

To earn money from kit sales. If the blue one is selling well we wear which ever colour isn't selling well or which ever shirt they wan to sell more of.

Blue and white are our traditional colours and, as there is no reason to change, I'd go for the home kit as much as I dislike it. The colours are traditional, the style most certainly is not. I never liked it when we wore it for a couple of seasons in the early 60s but, Latics and blue & white go together, so no black for me on this one.

PS - If we want to be traditional, why don't we go back to the one in my avatar. That is pure Latics.

• 2 weeks later...

black kit it is.

why the hell aren't we wearing our traditional colours????

no clash whatsoever as they're all red

really disappointed - i know its the game not the kit at the end of the day but it would've been nice to see us in the blue

We play better away from home and the black kit does nothing to stop us turning our end blue anyway!

Maybe we could do the haka before KO?? lol

We wore our away kit the last time we played on Merseyside in the FA Cup. Didn't exactly ruin the day.

But that was Tangerine. Case closed!!!

I imagine the new badge being on the away shirt might have swung the decision. No matter.

Not happy that they haven't put the new badge on the home kit yet. FIFA12 as them in the new badge shirt and so when I'm playing on my xbox with my Latics shirt on I just look stupid because it as the old (but much loved) badge on. Come on Oldham sort this out :ranting:

Edited by Markoasis