open sale

Erm....I wouldnt have thought the club would have processed an order of tickets by you 'emailing' your card details over? I didnt even think this was a legal way of order processing? Hardly secure is it.........

hmmmmmm......

While I wouldn't recommend emailing card details to anybody, there's certainly no law against it.

This sort of :censored: always happens. To be expected that non-season ticket holders and those without vouchers will be tapping mates with season tickets or even their contacts at the club to help them get tickets.

No point stressing about it, but it's a bit of :censored: trick from those who have benefited to come on here shouting about it.

Edited by Yard Dog

I hear Cheltenham Town have sold all their 5000+ allocation away to Spurs in FAC without going to general sale. OK they were only £20 and Sat PM kick-off. Season ticket holders and members were allowed two each, and one each to voucher holder from last league game vs Southend.

I still fear there won't be too many tickets available for general sale - maybe 1000?

I hear Cheltenham Town have sold all their 5000+ allocation away to Spurs in FAC without going to general sale. OK they were only £20 and Sat PM kick-off. Season ticket holders and members were allowed two each, and one each to voucher holder from last league game vs Southend.

I still fear there won't be too many tickets available for general sale - maybe 1000?

Que sera mate, i'd be disappointed if i missed out, but im certainly not losing sleep over it.

It's getting like the JR days again - queing up for tickets !!!

Jan is going to be an expensive month -

Chesterfield home & away in the cup , then again in the league , Hudders away and the scousers in the cup.

Sooner have it this way though after all we have had a few miserable seasons to save up .

:D:D:D

Erm....I wouldnt have thought the club would have processed an order of tickets by you 'emailing' your card details over? I didnt even think this was a legal way of order processing? Hardly secure is it.........

hmmmmmm......

Its not illegal to process the order, its the risk of losing those payment details thats the problem.