Latics light up Anfield

Three minutes before the kick-off, Oldham fans will start a very slow count down from 20. All Latics fans will join in with the count down and as it reaches zero, after three, two and one .......... every Latics fan with a mobile phone or flash camera will simultaneously flash their phones to create a spectacle of light which will hopefully be remembered as “Latics Light-up Liverpool.” Can you imagine around 6,000 flashes lighting up the Latics end all at once? It should be spectacular and may even become our own form of Mexican wave! Please help spread the word and make it a night to remember for all.pow.gif

via Louise Grieve on Facebook

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Three minutes before the kick-off, Oldham fans will start a very slow count down from 20. All Latics fans will join in with the count down and as it reaches zero, after three, two and one .......... every Latics fan with a mobile phone or flash camera will simultaneously flash their phones to create a spectacle of light which will hopefully be remembered as “Latics Light-up Liverpool.” Can you imagine around 6,000 flashes lighting up the Latics end all at once? It should be spectacular and may even become our own form of Mexican wave! Please help spread the word and make it a night to remember for all.pow.gif

via Louise Grieve on Facebook

My guess is that a 3 minute countdown will disgrace us in the planned minute's silence.

Just saying!

This got me thinking......i kinda had one of those 'light bulb' moments!!

Why not, maybe after the minute's silence, we start singing songs in support of our club and carry on until after the final whistle!! Yeah, i know what you're thinking but i'm sure i've seen it at other clubs and i'm sure i was part of it in the glory years!

Not only will it spur the lads on but it'll also make us feel better and show the scousers that just because we're a small club, we can actually support our team!

Win, lose or draw....we'll be remembered and i'm sure the team will appreciate it!

Long shot i know but it might catch on!

This got me thinking......i kinda had one of those 'light bulb' moments!!

Why not, maybe after the minute's silence, we start singing songs in support of our club and carry on until after the final whistle!! Yeah, i know what you're thinking but i'm sure i've seen it at other clubs and i'm sure i was part of it in the glory years!

Not only will it spur the lads on but it'll also make us feel better and show the scousers that just because we're a small club, we can actually support our team!

Win, lose or draw....we'll be remembered and i'm sure the team will appreciate it!

Long shot i know but it might catch on!

Y'know, I'm on the train from London on my own for two and a bit hours on Friday - I might just get a bit tanked up and get the vocal cords ready. Not doing any of the camera flash bollocks though.