Huddersfield

as daft as it sounds, and im not talking from a football point of view but a financial one, I believe the Huddersfield game is a big one. 6000 fans were at anfield and saw us play very well for 65 minutes, and if we were to win against Hudds it would be very interesting to see the crowd at Home the following week to exeter. now obviously, the exeter fixture is one which you can usually guarentee a sub 4000 crowd, but with the 6000 crowd at anfield and a good win at huddersfield i would hope for another 500+ on the usual gate at least.

now before you all start having a go, i know this would be a very big ask, and any result at hudds is a good one, but i think football fans in general are very short sighted and only look at the last result. if we get beat comfortably at hudds you can guarantee the usual 3400 for the exeter game. would be nice to up it somewhat. we are due a perfomance at hudds

as daft as it sounds, and im not talking from a football point of view but a financial one, I believe the Huddersfield game is a big one. 6000 fans were at anfield and saw us play very well for 65 minutes, and if we were to win against Hudds it would be very interesting to see the crowd at Home the following week to exeter. now obviously, the exeter fixture is one which you can usually guarentee a sub 4000 crowd, but with the 6000 crowd at anfield and a good win at huddersfield i would hope for another 500+ on the usual gate at least.

now before you all start having a go, i know this would be a very big ask, and any result at hudds is a good one, but i think football fans in general are very short sighted and only look at the last result. if we get beat comfortably at hudds you can guarantee the usual 3400 for the exeter game. would be nice to up it somewhat. we are due a perfomance at hudds

Maybe the club with the welocme windfall from the cup could cut the admission cost for the Exeter just to try and get fans in.

Adults 10 and kids /OAPs 5.

Maybe the club with the welocme windfall from the cup could cut the admission cost for the Exeter just to try and get fans in.

Adults 10 and kids /OAPs 5.

I'd like this but IIRC it's a Cat C game anyway, so that wouldn't be much of a discount.

Anyone know if the Pie & Pint deal is happening for the Exeter game?