Most Hated Player in our division

following on from yesterdays most hated manager - most hated player in our league.

Without question: Huddersfield's Peter Clarke.

When playing for blackpool and we won I shouted something as the players were coming off - not abusive, something pretty minimal like "Well done latics, they were :censored:" or "Gutted" - He flipped, started telling me he would wait for me outside, then how he's "Sh***ged my bird" - that he kept repeating "I've sh*** your bird" tell 3 of their players dragged him away with a steward. But...

My old boss was (still is) a blackpool season ticket holder. Went everywhere with his 2 mates and a mate's lad. The lad of about 20 had cancer. Due to the fact they went everywhere they were well known around the club. They were raising money for a charity - whilst everyone else at the club was helpful. Club captain Clarke said - "whats the point"? The saddest part of the story is the young lad died 2 months before our play off game and never saw them at wembley, or the premier league.

Clarke's nickname around the club was "Pele" - cos thats how good he thinks he is.

Seeing him blubbing last year after the play off final brought me more joy than you can imagine.

Edited by pukka

Without Question Sam Sodje, gets away with red card tackles week in week out then invariably pops up in the oppositions box and scores a goal, and does that :censored:ing stupid dance!

Yes, one of those players who has that ability to evade the referee.

I should sit in the Main Stand Paddock more often, I'm loving these stories. The closest I've come into a run in with a player was with QPR's Richard Langley in the play off game. I went to get my half time pie and as I walked past him he gave me a look as if I'd slapped his mother. Then when he scored he ran to celebrate in front of where I was sat. Oh how I was loving it when he got sent off.

Considering what the club did to Paul Warne I think it would be somewhat hypocritical to pick Porter on the grounds of him screwing us.

If we are talking about our own personal choices then I think Peter Clarke has to be well in with a shout, but if we extend beyond our personal opinions I think Lee Hughes would be a popular choice amongst the supporters of many other clubs.

A very drunk Jermaine Pennant once had a pop at me in a club in Leeds. I pushed him and he fell backwards onto a drum kit of a live band.

Michael Duberry then grabbed me by the throat before he bouncers came and threw us all out.

Nothing to do with our league.

following on from yesterdays most hated manager - most hated player in our league.

Without question: Huddersfield's Peter Clarke.

When playing for blackpool and we won I shouted something as the players were coming off - not abusive, something pretty minimal like "Well done latics, they were :censored:" or "Gutted" - He flipped, started telling me he would wait for me outside, then how he's "Sh***ged my bird" - that he kept repeating "I've sh*** your bird" tell 3 of their players dragged him away with a steward. But...

My old boss was (still is) a blackpool season ticket holder. Went everywhere with his 2 mates and a mate's lad. The lad of about 20 had cancer. Due to the fact they went everywhere they were well known around the club. They were raising money for a charity - whilst everyone else at the club was helpful. Club captain Clarke said - "whats the point"? The saddest part of the story is the young lad died 2 months before our play off game and never saw them at wembley, or the premier league.

Clarke's nickname around the club was "Pele" - cos thats how good he thinks he is.

Seeing him blubbing last year after the play off final brought me more joy than you can imagine.

I think me & the group I sit with are pretty similar to you Pukka - baiting the opposition players. It's never massively harsh - just picking out stuff like their :censored: boots, or when they shout and it's a high pitched squeak, or when they feign injury, or they get a ball in the nuts……that sort of thing that you can latch onto and keep going. I know it's petty and silly, immature almost - but without it, well - games at BP would be deathly.

Giving the opposition players some ribbing along with the opposition managers is one of the perks as I see it of sitting that close them in the MSP.

Recent example of giving the opposition players stick & it working - throwing them off their game:

• Ben Davis - Notts County. He's now at Derby, but I & the others around me were laying into him, as he made himself a target. Flashy boots, diving, generally being a bit of a :censored: bag (!!) - but we got him that riled and worked up, his head went, he got booked and was substituted. As he was leaving the pitch, we "wished him well" - and he told us to "all go fook a goat" - that was a new one!!! Ha!

• Andy Monkhouse - the incident was Morais 'doing the Gazza' at him and going to pick the ball up but kicking it away, in the night game where we won 3-0. Monkhouse lost it over that, so cue some ribbing about toys out of pram, spitting dummy etc. He didn't take it well at all. The best bit was he ended up sliding into the boards right in front of us and one of the fans offered him his kids dummy. Cue a few insults from Monkhouse - and an old timer shouting; "you haven't inherited your dad's sense of humour then?".

• Young lad who scored against us for Hartlepool this season; Poole. Before he scored (!!), the caretaker manager was shouting to him all the time "Pooley this" and "Pooley that" - we latched onto it and started giving out similar instructions in as similar voice as we could. The lad actually started to do them too! We had him running around like a blue-ass fly! It took Ritchie Humphries going mad at him to stop him from doing what a bunch of Latics fans were telling him to do - mint!

Anyway - hated player wise. Recently, Jermaine Beckford was a prick. Gary Jones is quite a lot of a :censored:………but I go to our esteemed friends from over the hills for my current worst. Pater Clarke I can understand why people don't like him; but IMO his teammate is far worse. Step forward Alan Lee. Horrible player.

Elbows, dirty niggly persistent fouling - and then falls to floor if someone so much as breathes near him; looking for fouls & bookings. Any player who reacts by waving the imaginary card to a non-existent foul should be knee-capped IMO. Horrible player and a big jumped up prick of a bloke to go with it. He wins hands down for me!!!!!

A very drunk Jermaine Pennant once had a pop at me in a club in Leeds. I pushed him and he fell backwards onto a drum kit of a live band.

Michael Duberry then grabbed me by the throat before he bouncers came and threw us all out.

Nothing to do with our league.

I was in the same nightclub's VIP bar as Lee Bowyer, Johnathan Woodgate…and the reserve striker I can never remember the name of (!) on the night they beat up the Asian Student.

I called Bowyer something like a dirty cockney :censored: as he walked past me - he just smiled & didn't rise to it. Maybe I wasn't his type???

True story.

Edited by slystallone

I was chanting "PAOLO DI CANIO" at leon clarke. He smiled.

When stevenage were coming down the tunnel after half time I shouted "These are the fattest team i've ever seen" I got told to foook off by one of their mob.

Some people don't have any sense of humour at all.

And..

When Paul Ince was sent off at Half time. I kept shouting to Alex rae "WHERE'S PAUL GONE?" "WHERE'S PAUL INCE?" "I'M WORRIED ABOUT HIM, IS HE OK?" "WHERE IS PAUL?" "CAN HE SEND ME A TEXT MESSAGE FROM HIM? THERE IS A CHILD CRYING, HE THINK'S SOMETHING IS WRONG"

After about 5 minutes of this Rae had a right pop.

Edited by pukka

Few contenders but for me one winner..... step forward Dean Lewington (what a prick) other than having the most ginger hair almost orange and his constant moaning at refs for 90mins every week i had a run in with him last season, i asked him 'if there was a player in the league with a :censored:ter haircut' now this u would expect him to get week in week out really is that bad, he turned around a call me a Kebab selling :censored: as i am half Greek and naturally tanned, i laughed and asked him if he could find boots to match his hair just general banter, he then responded 'i am rich and u are poor' and spat in my direction, i dont mind abuse and a laugh but spitting is low of the lows so i said that he wouldn't have the stewards around me all the time to stop me getting to him and are wait for u next season, funny thing is they had a thrown right in front of me after that and there left sided midfielder took it instead to which Karl Robinson looked at himself and srugghed his shoulders as if to say what the :censored: are u doing lol

Best thing of this story is i was in the mk dons end as my best mate supports them and he comes in our end at BP.

Lewington must been thinking what the :censored: is our fans doing abusing me, nice to see that he would happily shout at his own fans though he pay his money

Chris Porter Chris Porter Chris Porter Chris Porter Chris Porter Chris Porter Chris Porter Chris Porter Chris Porter Chris Porter Chris Porter Chris Porter Chris Porter Chris Porter Chris Porter Chris Porter Chris Porter Chris Porter Chris Porter Chris Porter Chris Porter Chris Porter Chris Porter Chris Porter Chris Porter Chris Porter Chris Porter Chris Porter Chris Porter Chris Porter Chris Porter Chris Porter Chris Porter Chris Porter Chris Porter Chris Porter Chris Porter Chris Porter Chris Porter Chris Porter Chris Porter Chris Porter Chris Porter Chris Porter Chris Porter Chris Porter Chris Porter Chris Porter Chris Porter Chris Porter Chris Porter Chris Porter Chris Porter Chris Porter Chris Porter Chris Porter Chris Porter Chris Porter Chris Porter Chris Porter Chris Porter Chris Porter Chris Porter Chris Porter Chris Porter Chris Porter Chris Porter Chris Porter Chris Porter Chris Porter Chris Porter Chris Porter Chris Porter Chris Porter Chris Porter Chris Porter Chris Porter Chris Porter Chris Porter Chris Porter Chris Porter Chris Porter Chris Porter Chris Porter Chris Porter Chris Porter Chris Porter Chris Porter.

I really hope his face falls off.

Without Question Sam Sodje, gets away with red card tackles week in week out then invariably pops up in the oppositions box and scores a goal, and does that :censored:ing stupid dance!

Karma is great, isnt his knee fooked??, not seen or heard of him for a while?>

Considering what the club did to Paul Warne I think it would be somewhat hypocritical to pick Porter on the grounds of him screwing us.

If we are talking about our own personal choices then I think Peter Clarke has to be well in with a shout, but if we extend beyond our personal opinions I think Lee Hughes would be a popular choice amongst the supporters of many other clubs.

Not really though is it?

An ageing,past his best,less than prolific striker who wasn`t offered an extension to his contract isn`t really the same as a striker who was banging in the goals for fun who cost the club hundreds of thousands of pounds due to his & his agents greediness.

Pater Clarke I can understand why people don't like him; but IMO his teammate is far worse. Step forward Alan Lee. Horrible player.

Elbows, dirty niggly persistent fouling - and then falls to floor if someone so much as breathes near him; looking for fouls & bookings. Any player who reacts by waving the imaginary card to a non-existent foul should be knee-capped IMO. Horrible player and a big jumped up prick of a bloke to go with it. He wins hands down for me!!!!!

great shout !! he was awful at their place.

Worst of it is that the Hudds fan at work thought he was hard done by !!

Michael Raynes when he came to BP for stockport in 09!

Cant really remember the exact reason but i think it might have been coz he thought he was world class and there was a bit of hype around him... i thought he was over-rated!

Oh and he wore earrings.....