Most Hated Player in our division

I used to also - but I've changed my tune after Chris Morgan nearly killed him. Fickle I know, but i think it's a credit he's still playing really after that awful injury.......

I would've said Chris Morgan, but I just can't hate someone so damn handsome

sufc_morgan_chris.jpg

I was in the same nightclub's VIP bar as Lee Bowyer, Johnathan Woodgate…and the reserve striker I can never remember the name of (!) on the night they beat up the Asian Student.

I called Bowyer something like a dirty cockney :censored: as he walked past me - he just smiled & didn't rise to it. Maybe I wasn't his type???

True story.

Wasn't his type? Maybe he thought it was you he was battering. Case of mistaken identity? It was all your fault!!!!!!!! Guilty!

I was in the same nightclub's VIP bar as Lee Bowyer, Johnathan Woodgate…and the reserve striker I can never remember the name of (!) on the night they beat up the Asian Student.

I called Bowyer something like a dirty cockney :censored: as he walked past me - he just smiled & didn't rise to it. Maybe I wasn't his type???

True story.

I was there that night too! Wouldn't have known the players if I'd fallen over them though.

"Oldham were clever - they were getting into the referee and at the times we were playing well one of their lads would go down injured. I suppose that's professionalism for want of a better word."

according to a Huddersfield fan on another messageboard this is what Alan Lee had to say

http://www.footballforums.net/forums/showthread.php/282558-Saddleworth-is-ours-%28Huddersfield-vs-Latics%29?p=7449922&viewfull=1#post7449922

Edited by Tommy_Fent

So, following on from the Huddersfield PA slagging off the appearance of one of our fans, Alan Lee accused us of diving? hahahahahahahaha love it. All we need now is Ronaldo to accuse our players of being arrogant, Alex Ferguson to say that Paul Dickov's got a persecution complex and Iain Dowie to call us ugly.

according to a Huddersfield fan on another messageboard this is what Alan Lee had to say

http://www.footballforums.net/forums/showthread.php/282558-Saddleworth-is-ours-%28Huddersfield-vs-Latics%29?p=7449922&viewfull=1#post7449922

Reading that just confirms the futility of trying to discuss football with other football fans.

Reading that just confirms the futility of trying to discuss football with other football fans.

Classic. Being accused of diving by Alan Lee, is akin to being accused of being a sexual deviant by Gary Glitter!!

I'm sure that tosser puts vaseline on his studs before he goes on the pitch. And I notice he was claiming he'd been elbowed within 30 seconds of taking to the pitch. Again!

I think it's clear that the one correct answer to this question is the fat, cheating tosser from over the hill. If you've answered anything other than Alan Lee then you're wrong. I wish I could say I was surprised he's just gotten away with shoving the keeper into the goal but unfortuantely I'm not.