Orient Game Postponed

I'd rather teams like 'dale, Tranmere and Chesterfield stayed up, to be honest. Good to have local teams to play, and also good to have teams to play against who we have a bit of 'needle' with...let's face it, life is very dull for us in League One and anything that can bring a little spice into the match is very welcome.

It's about time Yeovil and Exeter went back down. Personally, I'd bugger off all the south west teams completely and make them play in a Cornish & District League.

Edited by Yard Dog

Went to watch Leeds Met vs Overden in the Challenge cup preliminary's on Saturday as there was no Latics. They played it on Leeds Rhinos artificial training pitch.

A few grazed knees but it seemed to do the trick. Looked slippy but I think that might have been more to do with the snow.

Good 27 man brawl to end it all too

I'd rather teams like 'dale, Tranmere and Chesterfield stayed up, to be honest. Good to have local teams to play, and also good to have teams to play against who we have a bit of 'needle' with...let's face it, life is very dull for us in League One and anything that can bring a little spice into the match is very welcome.

It's about time Yeovil and Exeter went back down. Personally, I'd bugger off all the south west teams completely and make them play in a Cornish & District League.

What and miss out on to of the decent away trips in the league. Yeovil ok but not Exeter great away day.

Well let's just hope they don't agree on Tuesday 27th March because i've just shelled out for tickets to see the mighty Steel Panther blow the roof off Birmingham O2 Academy...

Now officially rearranged for Tuesday 27th March according to our official website! You couldn't f*****g make it up :ranting:

Edited by Break The Silence

Went to watch Leeds Met vs Overden in the Challenge cup preliminary's on Saturday as there was no Latics. They played it on Leeds Rhinos artificial training pitch.

A few grazed knees but it seemed to do the trick. Looked slippy but I think that might have been more to do with the snow.

Good 27 man brawl to end it all too

My Uni team (Gloucestershire) were due to play Rochdale Mayfield on Saturday in the Challenge Cup but it got cancelled. Long shot but anyone plan to go and watch it after our game was called off? Got a fair few mates on my course and from halls who play for that team. They almost beat Edinburgh in the Challenge Cup a couple of years back and ran Leeds Met and Loughborough close in the Super 8's this year.

Richie Mathers isn't a fan of the Widnes pitch, clearly.

It does say that the pitch had frost on it still. The vast majority of the time the new artificial pitches cause very little damage to your knees, on the odd occasion that they do manage to freeze solid, of course they're gonna tear you up a little bit.

Tbh, that's some minor grazing at worst, what a fanny.