Next Seasons Home Kit

As they are part of the same company, I imagine any potential kit made by fila would be very similar to any carbrini kit in terms of design and quality, basicaly just replacing the carbrini logos with fila ones.

Carbrini is JD Sports, Fila is Korean owned but your point about both producing cr@p is entirely valid

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carbrini is JD Sports, Fila is Korean owned but your point about both producing cr@p is entirely valid

According to our trusted friends at Wikipedia: Fila is one of the world's largest sportswear manufacturing companies. Founded in 1911 in Italy, Fila has been owned and operated from South Korea since a takeover in 2007 and is headed by chairman and CEO Yoon-Soo Yoon.

Wouldn't mind seeing a return of the one we brought out this season, the old limited edition one, think it was the one with Lees on front? Think it might of been the one from 1985-87 seasons? Also wouldn't mind seeing something like the 1981-82 one either..

I'm thinking a nice blue effort, but perhaps encorporate some red in there too as a doff of the cap back to the fantastic 'pinch me' years. I hear hoops are going to be a la mode for 2013 so how about some contrasting red and blue hoops? Wouldn't go with blue shorts though, definitely white. It'll really show us as a progressive club, ready to push back boundaries with colours that traditionally don't sit well together.

We'll be due an away kit too won't we? So I'm thinking something real daring and racy. The combination of three or maybe four different greens would really show us as a forward thinking club who care for our environment. Not the regular greens either - far too safe. They need to be far more unconventional greens, such as lime and a muddy browny green. Certainly we'd need a flash of white across the front to accomodate a sponsors branding of course. This has me pulsing with excitement, it's going to look brilliant!

I'm thinking a nice blue effort, but perhaps encorporate some red in there too as a doff of the cap back to the fantastic 'pinch me' years. I hear hoops are going to be a la mode for 2013 so how about some contrasting red and blue hoops? Wouldn't go with blue shorts though, definitely white. It'll really show us as a progressive club, ready to push back boundaries with colours that traditionally don't sit well together.

:whoosh::laught16::applause1:

Oldham_Athletic_1996-1998-b.gif

We'll be due an away kit too won't we? So I'm thinking something real daring and racy. The combination of three or maybe four different greens would really show us as a forward thinking club who care for our environment. Not the regular greens either - far too safe. They need to be far more unconventional greens, such as lime and a muddy browny green. Certainly we'd need a flash of white across the front to accomodate a sponsors branding of course. This has me pulsing with excitement, it's going to look brilliant!

football_shirt_9052_1_600x560x0.jpg

Edited by Diego_Sideburns

:lol::applause1:

That's nice. Get rid of the orange on the badge and yer talkin' my lingo.

In fact lets get rid of the badge altogether & replace it different one. One with a really perturbed owl on it as well as a graphical representation of the topography of the town.

In fact lets get rid of the badge altogether & replace it different one. One with a really perturbed owl on it as well as a graphical representation of the topography of the town.

I'd tried to erase that from my memory. Thanks. Bloody thanks.