Must admit I did prefer the woven Carlotti sponsor, for example, on the centenary shirt as opposed to the Cabrini logo on this outgoing one which has all the appearance and resilience of tippex. I've had to really look after this one to keep it decent.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trawling through the local media site's a work I've just come across this about DogDale kits for next season, wonder if we have a similar deal lined up???????

http://www.rochdaleonline.co.uk/news-features/3/rochdale-afc-news/68844/3-year-kit-deal-with-jd-sports

Now I know this will probably mean our kit will still ultimately be made by them same peopl Carbrini/Carlotti/Fila all seem to be the same company these days and all have strong ties to JD but I quite liked this quote from the article;

'The kits are bespoke, so will be a design exclusive to Rochdale'

Aleast if our deal is similar we will have a 'unique' design rather than the 'paint by numbers' templates so many other clubs seem to use these days.

I know I'm probably in the minority big time here but, judging by their most recent effort, I wouldn't mind if Cabrini continues. I really like the black away shirt. People I know who aren't Latics fans have often complimented it, saying it looks smart. Even the badge has come in for praise when I mentioned the change (!!!!). I hope the new home kit continues along the slick and meaner theme. A slightly deeper all-Blue home strip, like the preview may have suggested, along this theme would be bang on for me :-/ I hope they continue the We Are Latics writing on the colar too!!!!