Anyone know if this guy's any good?

Everyone's worth a phone call in our current state.

Just looked at the league table, we could be 19th if tonight's results go against us, 3 points clear of the drop. Worrying times, I hope i'm wrong but I can only see another 'L' in the column tonight.

Just looked at the league table, we could be 19th if tonight's results go against us, 3 points clear of the drop. Worrying times, I hope i'm wrong but I can only see another 'L' in the column tonight.

I know money is tight but I do find it staggering, especially given the concerns with Zander's fitness, that we haven't been able (or not wanted) to pick up an experienced centre half from somewhere.

Sitting close to the front at Sheff Utd it really came across how quiet our defenders are and I think it shows with some of the shambolic goals we've been conceding lately.

Have you actually just hijacked your own thread to spread your prophecies of doom?

Have you actually just hijacked your own thread to spread your prophecies of doom?

Come back at 9.40pm resident smart arse. If you read the the thread, the doom and gloon prophecy was in response to Andy's 'current plight' post. Lose tonight and our plight worsens.

Simples__65907.jpeg

Edited by oafcprozac

Come back at 9.40pm resident smart arse. If you read the the thread, the doom and gloon prophecy was in response to Andy's 'current plight' post. Lose tonight and our plight worsens.

The doom and gloom prophecy has been discussed elsewhere, notably in a four page thread started by yourself. The first reply I believe was a comment on our weak midfield, not on the fact we're apparently due to be relegated.

For what it's worth I am of the opinion if we stay up we will have done bloody well. Relegation was what I expected at the moment and, not that I expect anyone to remember or check, but when many were saying we could nick sixth I was still of the opinion we should be wary of what's behind us. I don't expect us to get anything tonight, but going on about how bad we are on every thread (even ones you set up yourself about something else) is a bit unnecessary. Still, do what you see fit, it's no skin off my nose.

Yours,

Resident smart arse

Edited by jsslatic