The Chin has returned

Not a hope in hell of us keeping all five. I expect us not to be able to afford Kuqi next season,not sure how accurate it is but I've heard from someone close to the club it's unlikely he'll be here. I can see one of Smith and Reid being sacrificed too.

Well the source has a 50/50 chance of being right.

Think that the club is doing the right thing by having a look at the options for strikers. Reid and Tonks have 10 more matches, upto them to make a strong claim for a contract offer. Simpson - he can lever himself an even better negotiating position with us or elsewhere. Smith - I don't think he'll be good enough but he's still got another year hasn't he?

:banana2: :banana2: :dance: :dance: :headbang: :headbang:

Well happy with this! Lovely!

.a) He's entertaining if nothing else - love his committment, his run, his chin out pose......fantastic.

.b..) this to me (and other it seems) looks like a very obvious nod to next season. He's out of contract. He's not been to another club on loan this season. He's not featured for Sunderland's 1st team at all in his time there. He did well in his 1st loan with us, and hopefully has learned more in his time away........I'd be happy if a deal could be struck to see him sign properly next season.

Welcome back Wrecking Ball!!!

-----

Formation for tomorrow - feck it; why not!!

3-3-4 (!!)

Lee - M'Voto - Tarky

Taylor - M'Changama - Adeyemi

Reid - Kuqi - Oumare - Bunn

Attack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by slystallone

What about Reid?

He's done nothing wrong since his come back, and would be unfair to drop him.

Maybe.

I think Tonk will give the crowd a lift though.

In the end I'd select based on fitness. My guess is that Reid could do with a rest.

Dickov knows best.

Maybe.

I think Tonk will give the crowd a lift though.

In the end I'd select based on fitness. My guess is that Reid could do with a rest.

Dickov knows best.

Basing on fitness, could argue that Reid is more match fit and sharper than Tonk as Reid has played a few first team games recently whereas Tonk hasn't.

Whatever Dickov goes with, at least we know we have at least two good striking options to bring on from the bench if we need some goals towards end of the game.

at least now we'll have a few options to come off the bench. dickov's planning for next season with tonk, Comoros, reid, smith, kuqi, KMB and we might not be offering contracts, but we've got options

good signing, might give us a lift in the last few games