Utter shite

yet, do we expect anything else?

We are defo in a losing mindset now! I honestly cannot see us winning another game this season...maybe enough draws to scrape through relegation avoidance...which is unbelievable, given the quality of players we have in the squad.

gotta be looking at the away games vs Bury and Wycombe and I think Preston at home for a win but none of them will be easy with the first two scrapping for their lives on home soil and Preston looking to prove a point. Hopefully Carlisle will have already secured a play-off spot so we cooooould maybe possibly get something out of that if we're still in need of points at the end but i think one win will be enough for us to stay up. Will be a disappointing, boring, drab end to the season but i think theres enough there for us build on next season (provided we get some decent players in)

p.s. hope Chris's injury isn't too serious but it doesn't look good. fingers crossed for a speedy recovery for the lad

Im not going to charlton game cant afford it and what with crap weather over easter wont help

1st saturday home game will have missed all season and the bummer is i paid the full price on the golden tickets so the club would make more money as they need it

:censored:tttttttttttttt lol

If was say £18 might gone but thats £48 for 3 of us

£3 x£23 will cost me £69 just too much

Add to that drive up and bacvk to gloucester just too much

Edited by laticdickovarmy

I think moaning about the entrance fee for Saturday's match is moaning for moanings sake. The last 5 games were £3 a piece ffs.

Regardless, i'd say people are fully justified to complain about paying 23 quid to watch lower 3rd tier football. I realise the club probably don't have much choice, but it's a disgusting amount when you think about it.