If you won £100,000,000 on the Euro millions. . .

It's a daft topic but one I have been daft enough to dream about.

100m is some serious dollar and you could do some serious good with it. :censored: knows what you'd decide.

But one thing I would definitely do, even if I 'only' won something like 7m would be massively subsidise season ticket prices, especially for anyone who'd had one in last few seasons.

It's a daft topic but one I have been daft enough to dream about.

100m is some serious dollar and you could do some serious good with it. :censored: knows what you'd decide.

But one thing I would definitely do, even if I 'only' won something like 7m would be massively subsidise season ticket prices, especially for anyone who'd had one in last few seasons.

Probably one of the secondary things I would do - the heart might say do something for the poor buggers who have put up with the bad times, but the head says to do what is needed to make sure those poor buggers aren't the only ones carrying us in a few years time

I would build 1 stand with fantastic corporate facilities. Put £10,000 per week into player share and finance the youth set up, category one under the new EPPP and I would hire some coaches from Holland and Spain who know how to develop young players.

Providing I was able to conclude a deal that allowed me to take the 97% shares of Oldham Athletic (2004) Association Football Club, the land at Boundary Park and the settlement of all monies owed to Simon Blitz, I wouldn't piss about with this stand by stand bollocks. Would completely flatten the whole place and rebuild on the same site a stadium with an initial capacity of 14-15k, designed for Football and Rugby League.

£15m on wine, women, cars and property.

£5m for the family.

Let TTA retain a 10% share of the football business after they've given up all ownership of Latics and associated land and companies to me for 1p. Guarantee them a £300k pa income from 2018 for 20 years to repay Blitz's capital in addition to any dividends paid from my soon to be profitable football club.

£20m to tart up Boundary Park including sustainable facilities for non-football income generation, community facilities and multi-storey car park for match day and hospital use.

£5m to underwrite cheap season tickets for 3 seasons to grow fan base. Free season tickets to all kids reaching 8 years old and the adult of their choice. Repeated every year to get all 8 year olds hooked!

£10m to invest in the playing side over 5 seasons.

£45m invested long term (minimum 20% in the local economy) to generate an income of £1.3m from 2018, indexed annually, to supplement the sound business model grown from the above. An additional 10% a decade to be withdrawn to fund stadium enhancements after 2027.

That should bring a chance of success and sustainability.

back of a fag packet job then..... :grin:

I'd buy United and run them into the ground... :D