Downtime Announcement

If you click the symbol to the left of a thread (a dot or a star) it does that. But I know what you mean.

I really like this new style. The only thing missing for me is a "Mark all forums read" option on the "New content" results screen. Unless I'm missing something obvious.

Yeah, I'll have a look for that - however the 'click folder to mark all as read option' is still there...

2dci9s2.jpg

Just a quick question when I click view new content why do I get a load of Chinese lasses on the advert strip..or shouldnt I ask... or is someone playing silly boogers with the site? This alternates with an NHS anti smoking banner....

We had this question in the Chatroom - if you secretly follow Manchester United it seems to pick it up, if you have decent morals and use the internet responsibly for it's core purpose it shows mail order lasses. Safe to say I am doing my level best to keep my laptop free of Manchester United.