£10 Season Tickets for Kids

I REALLY hope Latics send people into schools to advertise this. Get someone going in to do an assembly and take a player with them or even Chaddy. Should send Broady or Jenny in. I'm sure they could sell it. Having worked in a school for many years i know the interest is there. Even if they don't support Latics, it's somewhere to go with their mates on a Sat.

That's our 'promotional' video, though perhaps I'm being a little ambitious using that word!

Why the hell does he hold up a programme every time he says £10? Perhaps the budget couldn't extend to an actual £10 note :grin:

Chadderton Park FC with 40 teams for local children are recommending all children within the club purchase a £ 10 season ticket,

Some teams have bought all their players season tickets out of their own funds.

Today 36 players have already signed up and more to follow.

click on the below link to see pictures from todays photo shoot

http://www.chaddertonparkfc.co.uk/news.htm

Chadderton Park FC with 40 teams for local children are recommending all children within the club purchase a £ 10 season ticket,

Some teams have bought all their players season tickets out of their own funds.

Today 36 players have already signed up and more to follow.

click on the below link to see pictures from todays photo shoot

http://www.chadderto....co.uk/news.htm

Fantastic effort from Chaddy Park FC

realistically, how many of these tickets are the club going to sell? if you have clubs like chaddy buying every player one, its not unforseeable that the club could sell 4000+ of them them. in terms of future fan base thats great, and as ive said before well done to the club, but is this offer in danger of encroaching on the allocations we usually give to the big clubs?

ie (pure random figures i know)

4000 kids st

2000 adults st

1000 pay on the day

means we could only ever give the big section of the rocky away realistically. even when the big teams visit.

also how will this effect the allocation for cup games? if the numbers above are anything like that would mean only one ticket for every season ticket holder for the cup games instead of the usual 2.

Not a moan, and the numbers above might be well over estimated, but it is something the club must have thought about. i wonder if there is a maximum number of kids tickets they are willing to sell

If the club sell 500 - 1000 extra kids season tickets then it's going to put more bums on previously empty seats, more chance of them becoming full paying supporters when the are older and more chance of an adult turning up with them. In reality I doubt 5000 children will take up this offer

super effort by chaddy fc...the issue is with the ST only costing £10...knowing how fickle kids can be these days...if its cold, wet windy or generally as it is all 3...little kelvin or zach will probably want to play the latest version of CofD rather than freeze his tockers off watching some Latics v another struggling 3rd division team ....

will still offer to purchase a handful and provide to a local secondary school....anybody any suggestions which school?