Newcomers to League One for 2012/13

Hopefully this will be relevant to us!

Doncaster were relegated from the Championship today and Swindon can't be caught by Crawley or Torquay, given their goal difference, and so knobhead Di Canio will enjoy promotion from League Two.

Hopefully this will be relevant to us!

Doncaster were relegated from the Championship today and Swindon can't be caught by Crawley or Torquay, given their goal difference, and so knobhead Di Canio will enjoy promotion from League Two.

Likely to see Portsmouth join us, providing they don't go bust.

Never thought Di Canio would last a season.

Geographically, league one is a shocker for next season.

Hope Mongs win the play offs.

Aye, hope they win play-offs aswell. Given that one of the Sheffield clubs will definitely get automatic promotion, who would we prefer to go up out of them?

Sheffield United or Wednesday?

Never thought Di Canio would last a season.

Geographically, league one is a shocker for next season.

Hope Mongs win the play offs.

Don't discount Brizzle City out of relegation, Torquay could be promoted and, unless Crewe make it through the playoffs, Shrewsbury could be the nearest to Oldham out of L2 promotion contenders. The rest are all in the South.

Oh, lucky me! :tongue:

Not excited about another trip to Swindon but like Di Canio one of the few characters in the game. Portsmouth will be a new ground for alot of younger fans as will Coventry if they come down.

Torquay and Shrewsbury will both be new grounds as would be Crawley or Oxford if they come up. Not fussed about Cheltenham or Crewe Southend be a good trip.

Not excited about another trip to Swindon but like Di Canio one of the few characters in the game. Portsmouth will be a new ground for alot of younger fans as will Coventry if they come down.

Torquay and Shrewsbury will both be new grounds as would be Crawley or Oxford if they come up. Not fussed about Cheltenham or Crewe Southend be a good trip.

Shrewsbury is a lovely place and good place to have a day/night out. Hoping it's not a midweek fixture.

Really hope cheltenham come up only 15mins from me, Bristol City will be safe, echo the shrews comment good day out, torquay of course i want and want that on a sat, rioch is a great arena

My fav of the lot however is Pompey been there 3 times to watch Arsenal its good day out and night out after please let that be 1st away of the season, never been donny and tbh dont think i will this year