Bazza's interview on Latics Player

DIRECTOR BARRY OWEN'S PLAY FAIR MESSAGE TO UNDER SIXTEEN SEASON TICKET APPLICANTS

"£10 ticket is a great offer from the directors...but, as always, things don't go to plan"

I've not had Latics player since the quality of Stuart Vose's highlights dissapeared with him but i'm guessing Barry's going to do a classic Latics PR move by critising our 17,18,19 year old fans (the most likely to start the atmosphere at home games) for trying to get in for a tenner. I'm sorry Barry but if you come out with this then you obviously don't know the fans. Lads just over 16 will not pay another £173 if given the oppurtunity to get in for a bargain price, especially if they don't bother each week and considering most won't be in full time pay till early 20's there should be a better level of prices.

Hopefully i'm wrong, but knowing previous statements i'm fairly certain i won't be. I'm looking forward to the Chron's annual back page in a few weeks when Corney slags off the number of season tickets sold etc

DIRECTOR BARRY OWEN'S PLAY FAIR MESSAGE TO UNDER SIXTEEN SEASON TICKET APPLICANTS

"£10 ticket is a great offer from the directors...but, as always, things don't go to plan"

I've not had Latics player since the quality of Stuart Vose's highlights dissapeared with him but i'm guessing Barry's going to do a classic Latics PR move by critising our 17,18,19 year old fans (the most likely to start the atmosphere at home games) for trying to get in for a tenner. I'm sorry Barry but if you come out with this then you obviously don't know the fans. Lads just over 16 will not pay another £173 if given the oppurtunity to get in for a bargain price, especially if they don't bother each week and considering most won't be in full time pay till early 20's there should be a better level of prices.

Hopefully i'm wrong, but knowing previous statements i'm fairly certain i won't be. I'm looking forward to the Chron's annual back page in a few weeks when Corney slags off the number of season tickets sold etc

Why should we pay £183 when we payed £50 last year and what would have been £10 this year?

Outrage.

Welcome to adult life...... Deal with it cause it's downhill from here

Why should I subsidise you now that you're of an age when you can earn?

It was tongue in cheek from me, however i would pay £183 if i was guaranteed to get to enough games - they should do a 10 game season ticket for £80-£100, would be alot better!

Yet not spell.

Now if he could spell better would it alter his point? what the :censored: is it with the big I am I can spell brigade? if he could punch better than you, he'd be a bully right? well for me you're a bully. Forget his spelling debate his point.

It was tongue in cheek from me, however i would pay £183 if i was guaranteed to get to enough games - they should do a 10 game season ticket for £80-£100, would be alot better!

If you get a student membership, ten games will cost you £103.

Now if he could spell better would it alter his point? what the :censored: is it with the big I am I can spell brigade? if he could punch better than you, he'd be a bully right? well for me you're a bully. Forget his spelling debate his point.

There should be capitals after the question marks. FYI.

Video doesn't play………fecking boo! Never seen Barry with so little to say! Wonder if the Web Womble could reload the bugger…...

There was an interview with Morais the other week that didn't play.It was never corrected. Cut backs in the wrong place I think. The web site should be one of the most important issues which can generate money for the club.

'Twas a joke. I subsequently pointed out how he could watch Latics affordably. Never mind.

You have a real chip on your shoulder about this don't you?

Chip no. Pet hate..yes. So what difference does it make to someone's point if they can't spell a word? so why make it an issue as if it makes it less valid and there for of no subsequence. Cos they think they're clever.

Like I said if someone was clever with their fist and so used them to prove they were, the very same gob:censored:es would be moaning. Just debate the points.

Now is my pet hate an issue for you?

'Twas a joke. I subsequently pointed out how he could watch Latics affordably. Never mind.

Yes nevermind. You do it all the time. You're mates with the mods too and hide behind that fact. You use it to try and belittle people and I hate bully's of any kind. So why not just accept everyone has different levels and debate the points made. Being so clever you will be able to work out what their jist is.

I'm normally in a rush when i'm posting and I am quicker at touchtyping than working out the correct grammer.....init!!!!

The worst mistakes are often noticed after a thread title has been created, and if the mods haven't altered it by request sheer embarrassment follows.

Is there no way a thread title can be edited by the creator ?

Edited by BP1960