• A
    • B
    • C
    • D

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This would get my vote above the 4 choices in the poll.

Please don't think me critical. I like this, but it's a bit too much like the one we had in the 2000/01 season. Can you make the blue a bit narrower to show more white, make the sleeves blue and :pow: you've got it. Add blue shorts and white socks and it's perfect in my eyes. Don't ask for much, do I?

Please don't think me critical. I like this, but it's a bit too much like the one we had in the 2000/01 season. Can you make the blue a bit narrower to show more white, make the sleeves blue and :pow: you've got it. Add blue shorts and white socks and it's perfect in my eyes. Don't ask for much, do I?

I'll have a go later, i was trying to do that before but i wasn't possible on the templates i was using :)

Latics_Fanatic, based on the teaser we've seen on the OS, could you create your mock-up of what you think it may actually look like?

Not holding you to it but would be good to then compare when its finally revealed and we have a straw poll as to whether yours is best!

Personally, if I was the club, I would use you and others on here for ideas before finalising future designs. Your attempts have been spot on

Latics_Fanatic, based on the teaser we've seen on the OS, could you create your mock-up of what you think it may actually look like?

Not holding you to it but would be good to then compare when its finally revealed and we have a straw poll as to whether yours is best!

Personally, if I was the club, I would use you and others on here for ideas before finalising future designs. Your attempts have been spot on

It's going to be a complete guess, but i'll have a good go!

mltvns.png

Here you go guys, this is what i think the new kit may look like, i quite like it, it's nicer than our current kit anyway.

Disclaimer: Due to circumstances at Norwich City FC, i am not liable if this is indeed the same, or similar to the actual Oldham Athletic 2012/2013 kit. :wink:

mltvns.png

Here you go guys, this is what i think the new kit may look like, i quite like it, it's nicer than our current kit anyway.

Disclaimer: Due to circumstances at Norwich City FC, i am not liable if this is indeed the same, or similar to the actual Oldham Athletic 2012/2013 kit. :wink:

It is nicer than the kit now but I'd personally like a bit more colour other than blue whether it be more white, red or tanagerine.

Though the shade of blue on the snippet that was shown on the website did look quite good.

mltvns.png

Well done, buddy. Although anything would be nicer than our current home kit (can you tell I hate the bloody thing?) that would look really good. Top effort.

That blue and white and the ajax kit look too much like huddersfield for me. Think the new one wil look more olf school from the colour it looks on the web wouldnt mind its got blue shorts and socks as well

Edited by bluehobbit

all carbrini kits are :censored: and so are fila,the only good kits we had were umbro,and by the way it was sir j.frizzell that had latics changed to tangerine.

Personally, i like tangerine but it shouldn't be the predominant colour on the home kit, a hint of it may work though, no-one else plays in Blue and Tangerine do they?

Wrexham's kits are being made by Adidas next season. Why oh why can't we have a decent manufacturer? I won't buy training gear because I respect myself and don't want to be plastered in Carbrini but a nice Latics Adidas number? I'll buy that stuff all day long. I doubt I'm alone in this either.

Please OAFC, please, please, please ditch the Carbrini pish.

Woof.

and orient have managed to get sponsor from Samsung and FIFA13.. similar to swindon but without FourFourTwo.

More i think about it the preview will give us all blue.. hopefully there's something on the bottom of the shirt, maybe a line like the 'hills' on the badge to have a white bottom maybe?