So in the most unimpressive manner possible...

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never seen our pitch play so badly ( all this season ), he got a bad bounce just has he was going to lay the pass off the ball came of his shin and due to his lack of pace the ball ends up looking poor. The bounce down the flank in front of the main stand is really poor this season it's impossible to read it.

Kuqi fell and the ball bobbled as he was passing it to M'Changama so the boo's as usual by the idiots who follow us were totally unjustified. I know he did very little but don't bloody boo our own players ffs!

dont boo our players ?that game today was one of the worst 90 mins i have seen for years wake up you d***kh**d its piss poor what is on that pitch at the moment and of you think different i would consider seeing a shrink !

I've never seen our pitch play so badly ( all this season ), he got a bad bounce just has he was going to lay the pass off the ball came of his shin and due to his lack of pace the ball ends up looking poor. The bounce down the flank in front of the main stand is really poor this season it's impossible to read it.

Have Latics cut costs on ground staff ?..Rochdale's looked great, especially as Rugby is also played on it.

Kuqi fell and the ball bobbled as he was passing it to M'Changama so the boo's as usual by the idiots who follow us were totally unjustified. I know he did very little but don't bloody boo our own players ffs!

That has to be one of the worst excuses I have ever seen on here!

I have defended Kuqi all season but that was absolutely un:censored:ingforgivable!

He had no intention of passing that ball and to put yourself before the team is a disgrace!

I am not one for booing but everyone pays thier money and I can understand why they did!

Two words sum that move up......... GREEDY BASTARD!

We're really blaming the pitch?? Jesus Christ, we were abject today, nothing to do with the pitch.

And the booing for Kuqi was 100% deserved. Not seen the like of it in years. Truly awful, selfish play.

Let's not forget, these lads get paid handsomely for the :censored: they churn out every week. EVERY WEEK.

It's about time they felt the bloody wrath, their performances are utterly unacceptable.

The ball did bobble and he fluffed the pass (although he should have played M'Changama in earlier anyway).

Of course,some would say that they're entitled to boo and you can't really argue with it but as long as anyone who does it accepts that they're not going to help things get better. More likely to make the atmosphere worse in fact.

So, yes boo because you're entitled but I'm also well within my rights to tell you that you're a d*ck for doing so.

He did go to play the ball and he :censored:ed up off his shin. I was sat smack bang in front of him. Saw it clear as day. The booing is wank.

Even if he had played it at that time Lags, the chance may well have been gone!

That was a first time ball all day long and I dont care what anyone says he is a greedy :censored:!

He tried to play it well on time, but fluffed it off his shin. Yes he should have made the pass, but he did at least try - not a reason to boo.

Every player made numerous mistakes today, the pitch was awful and we seem to have to play Bunn each game.

End of season and safe.

The ball bobbled but he had the ball a good five seconds before that and it should have been played long before it. Kuqi isnt half the player he was, even six months ago, and i would offload this summer tbh. Id rather play someone young and eager

That was toss. Our only threat came from crosses (mostly Morais) but we didn't look like getting on the end of any of them. apart from the goal. Passing in general was terrible - can only remember two or three times passing through them - they were gash, if we'd have actually tried (or been competent at) playing football, we'd have murdered them.

Oh FFS, a bobble? Really? People are soooo pro Kuqi they will blame a bobble on one of the most selfish, greedy and damm right un:censored:ing forgivable pieces of play I've seen in 20odd years of watching?

The pass to M'Changama was one so early on, it would have put him through 1 on 1. But no, Mr it's all about him had to take it on himself.....and guess what, he fecked up; again.

How he had the front to sulk and moan as he was subbed I don't know.

I was underwhelmed at the prospect of him being here next season, after that today, I'm positively seething. He shouldn't play again this season after that. An example to the youngsters is he? What example. That was truly unforgivable, an act of sheer selfishness and just the latest instalment in the Kuqi show.

I booed. Damm right I did. And I gave him what for as he went up the steps. He deserved it........and it's the 1st time I can recall I've ever done that. To a Latics player. Ever.

Fully deserved though, the greedy :censored: bag

even if he went to pass it was later than the three/four steps he took before it that he had a chance to pass to Comoros. At the beginning of the season he'd have taken a touch, passed it and given Comoros a great chance of scoring. Can't argue with the 17 goals, but we could have had a lot more and a lot more points if kuqi hadnt wasted some of the chances he's had since christmas.

I think it all depends on the angle you see it from. The ball definitely took a bobble before he kicked it but he should have passed before the bobble. Just one of them i suppose. Stupid for the booing though i guess a large part of it was just a frustration with the team as a whole.

The game was poor really, especially the first half in which neither side looked like scoring. Second half though we were the only team that looked to try and win it and on that basis and with the goal we scored should have sealed a comfortable victory. As usual with Latics this season however we somehow contrive to let the opposition back in. All in all a point that point sees us safe. Us being safe was something that was never really a massive worry for me, despite the potential for a monumental :censored: up that would see us relegated, i felt we would do enough to see us home.

Bet the doom and gloom brigade are gutted, know a few people that go that won't have sweet :censored: all to say now were safe as they have nothing to now whinge about. Don't get me wrong i won't think bad of people that have decent points to make about how :censored:/poor we are but when that becomes an extension of just having a good whinge then i wish they wouldn't!

even if he went to pass it was later than the three/four steps he took before it that he had a chance to pass to Comoros. At the beginning of the season he'd have taken a touch, passed it and given Comoros a great chance of scoring. Can't argue with the 17 goals, but we could have had a lot more and a lot more points if kuqi hadnt wasted some of the chances he's had since christmas.

Who the :censored: is Comoros?

Another 90 minutes of tedium at Boundary Park , Did we have any efforts on target other than the goal.

This season has had a stack of the dullest , least entertaining games I can recall in 3 decades of watching.

At least the drum drowned out people chatting.

Cannot remember a season when I have enjoyed watching our football less than this one - atrocious for large parts and so many basic skills lacking. Oh - anyone else think that the quality of the playing surface needs to be seriously improved - simply not conducive to decent football.

I think it all depends on the angle you see it from. The ball definitely took a bobble before he kicked it but he should have passed before the bobble. Just one of them i suppose. Stupid for the booing though i guess a large part of it was just a frustration with the team as a whole.

The game was poor really, especially the first half in which neither side looked like scoring. Second half though we were the only team that looked to try and win it and on that basis and with the goal we scored should have sealed a comfortable victory. As usual with Latics this season however we somehow contrive to let the opposition back in. All in all a point that point sees us safe. Us being safe was something that was never really a massive worry for me, despite the potential for a monumental :censored: up that would see us relegated, i felt we would do enough to see us home.

Bet the doom and gloom brigade are gutted, know a few people that go that won't have sweet :censored: all to say now were safe as they have nothing to now whinge about. Don't get me wrong i won't think bad of people that have decent points to make about how :censored:/poor we are but when that becomes an extension of just having a good whinge then i wish they wouldn't!

Agree - his intention was definitely to square the ball but a combination of a bad bobble and poor control caused him to mess up.

Agree - his intention was definitely to square the ball but a combination of a bad bobble and poor control caused him to mess up.

Its totally irrelevant though, the ball should have been played several seconds earlier and we would have had a better chance of scoring............... it was very selfish!

As for the pitch, I agree............ its being relaid!