Season of "what if"?

just looked at the league table and we're effectively 2 wins off 10th place (ignoring goal difference) which, for me at least, finishing 10th would have been a good season. Can't help but feel that without injuries too key men in the 2nd half of the season we would at least have won a few more games and it could have been such a different end to the season. sort of puts quite a few things into perspective if we think about the stick Dickov's been getting lately

play-offs next year? :peepwall:

I agree to some extent but some of the stick Dickov is getting is not suprising. Second season running we have been shocking second half of the season and injuries or not 2 draws in the last 11 games is not good enough. He's got some big decisions to make this summer. Next season is a important year for dickov I feel! When he arrived he talked of clubs losing there identities with too many loans players yet we have seen as many short term contracts and loan singings under him as ever. I hope he can get it right in the transfer Market this summer,

Dickov needs to change the style of play and the players need to change their attitude on the pitch.

When he came in there was energy, passion and a desire to get to every ball first. It's not so evident these days.

I don't think there's a need to make wholesale changes of playing staff. But tactics, fitness and hunger on the pitch need to be shunted up a level.