Byron Walker scores the reserves

Trialist Byron Walker scored for the reserves this afternoon in a 2-1 win against Bury.

Don't get too excited though it as was from a penalty kick, the other was an own goal.

I didnt go so I don't know how he played or what he looks like, I found this on the net - which could be him or not.

Edited by BP1960

If its the same Byron Walker that plays for Herne Bay FC, he's scored 17 league goals in the kent premier league title winning side this season, 23 in all comps!

Found a little bit about him on a forum too (sad i know) that said he was "the main reason they had a great run in the FA Vase this season due to his skill and goals" narrowly missing out on a trip to wembeley after losing 2-1 in the semi-final 2nd leg (walker didn't play due to suspension)

If its the same Byron Walker that plays for Herne Bay FC, he's scored 17 league goals in the kent premier league title winning side this season, 23 in all comps!.

Found a little bit about him on a forum too (sad i know) that said he was "the main reason they had a great run in the FA Vase this season due to his skill and goals" narrowly missing out on a trip to wembeley after losing 2-1 in the semi-final 2nd leg (walker didn't play due to suspension)

Wikipedia has him down at Dover athletic. Edited by welshgaz

The little man to Matt Smith's big man?

He looks different to what we have; striker wise. IMO we have lacked a little nippy striker a la a Wayne Andrews in PD's side so far.

Dean Kelly didn't work out, and Harry Bunn has either been played on the wing or from the bench.

As we've seen with Kelly last season, and Smith this one. The jump to the pro game is huge - can he step up? The scouts or management have obviously seen something though if he's in on trial.

"Walker has been out suspended since picking up successive red cards in the Kent League" - I sort of like that, gives me the impression that he's a bit of a nasty one - of the Dickov mold. Nightmare for defenders if it's controlled in the right way.

"Walker has been out suspended since picking up successive red cards in the Kent League" - I sort of like that, gives me the impression that he's a bit of a nasty one - of the Dickov mold. Nightmare for defenders if it's controlled in the right way.

AKA a right little :censored:.

Sly likes this