Highlights of the day?

The full-english in the Met Cafe

The San Miguel in the Robert Peel

Hulk Hogan rowing with Schumacher

The pies were the best in a football ground ever!

The young lad (about 12/13) dressed as Minnie Mouse - that was so, so wrong!

The skills school set whilst M'Changama was treated

Bamboogy

The young lad (about 12/13) dressed as Minnie Mouse - that was so, so wrong!

That was brilliant. It'd take a strong character for a grown man to wear that, for a kid to do it....very impressive. :grin: Did anyone get a photo of the bloke in the leopardskin morph outfit btw? My brother-in-law refuses to believe it happened.

'You are embarrassing' - that made me laugh out loud!

Their fans were hilarious. "No-one likes us, we don't care"? Really? Are there actually people in this world who hate Bury? Cos we're probably their nearest rivals (I know Bolton are geographically but come on, I very much doubt they give a :censored:) and I don't think even we can muster any strong feelings about them. Oh and if your mum was your dad and your dad was your mum, that wouldn't make you inbred. That would make your parents transgendered. Just saying.

And yes, Hulk Hogan was the highlight of the afternoon.

Their fans were hilarious. "No-one likes us, we don't care"? Really? Are there actually people in this world who hate Bury? Cos we're probably their nearest rivals (I know Bolton are geographically but come on, I very much doubt they give a :censored:) and I don't think even we can muster any strong feelings about them. Oh and if your mum was your dad and your dad was your mum, that wouldn't make you inbred. That would make your parents transgendered. Just saying.

And yes, Hulk Hogan was the highlight of the afternoon.

It's odd, isn't it? Maybe it's said tongue in cheek.

That konga line still makes me laugh thinking about it. It was cringeworthy.

M'Changama's drag back

"Sweeney is a :censored:"

Skills school being interupted by Hulk Hogan

Sodje's tea-towel dance

Beers in Manchester afterwards - food in the pie pub next to Sinclairs & a cracking end of the night in Mojo's dancing to decent Indie songs.

The after-match night out was far, far better than the dross served up at the game though.