Keanu Marsh-Brown

He couldn’t deliver my morning paper, never mind a telling pass. By the time he had zigzagged through my neighbour’s shrubs my rag would be in shreds. We have too many quick feet unable to pass the ball, as well as too many feet unable to pass the ball.

Whatever happened to the team huddle?

The Twitter banter has virtually died.

That was Reuben Hazell's thing. As for twitter. We've been playing :censored:. If any player was seen to be having a laugh on twitter after we've lost all hell would break lose. There's some rite bellends on twitter.

Edited by oldhamains

whens hes on song his final ball is very good. Tore sheff united a new one when he came on

Hes needs moulding into a player and hes a bit dense by the looks of it but he gives us some real pace and ability on the ball, luxury yes but against some of the weak teams in this division he could give us something. id offer him a year and see what happens

It's the age old quandary isn't it? Do you persevere with a player who has ability but appears to be a grade A cock-end?

KMB has that "certain something" that at this level can win you games. I can't remember who it was against; but IIRC I think it was his full debut at BP - he absolutely burned 3 players for pace and delivered a ball into the box that we scored from. It's moments like that, and others examples like the Sheff Utd comeback assist, that make me think he is worth the work.

I would start his coaching & moulding with telling him to stop being so, well - Brap - if you know what I mean? He does strike me as a lad who thinks he a little bit gangsta; a little bit street. He has a an attitude; I think that's plain to see - and 1 or 2 posters on here with "sources at the club" have intimated that he's had dressing room issues with the other players. It doesn't surprise me TBH.

He's worth the work though I would say. He has skills. He has raw pace. Yes he's a bit of a luxury, but the same was said of Morais & he's managed to turn that around with hard work - so too could KMB if given the chance.

I can see the parallels with Craig Davis - really not much grey matter in evidence, but skill, pace & ability that just needs coaching; schooling and mentoring. Craig D was basically hounded out of our club; and he is now doing very well indeed in the Championship - due to good man-management from Keith Hill. IMO, PD needs to show the same management with KMB and we can have our very own match winner in the mould as Craig D.

It's the age old quandary isn't it? Do you persevere with a player who has ability but appears to be a grade A cock-end?

KMB has that "certain something" that at this level can win you games. I can't remember who it was against; but IIRC I think it was his full debut at BP - he absolutely burned 3 players for pace and delivered a ball into the box that we scored from. It's moments like that, and others examples like the Sheff Utd comeback assist, that make me think he is worth the work.

I would start his coaching & moulding with telling him to stop being so, well - Brap - if you know what I mean? He does strike me as a lad who thinks he a little bit gangsta; a little bit street. He has a an attitude; I think that's plain to see - and 1 or 2 posters on here with "sources at the club" have intimated that he's had dressing room issues with the other players. It doesn't surprise me TBH.

He's worth the work though I would say. He has skills. He has raw pace. Yes he's a bit of a luxury, but the same was said of Morais & he's managed to turn that around with hard work - so too could KMB if given the chance.

I can see the parallels with Craig Davis - really not much grey matter in evidence, but skill, pace & ability that just needs coaching; schooling and mentoring. Craig D was basically hounded out of our club; and he is now doing very well indeed in the Championship - due to good man-management from Keith Hill. IMO, PD needs to show the same management with KMB and we can have our very own match winner in the mould as Craig D.

your not aloud to talk sense on here, if a player isn't instantly paul warne we should get rid

Edited by bluehobbit

no..football aside he was given a second chance here and he blew it big time get rid

I've read on a few occasions that the guy has "off the field problems" that come as part of his baggage, but was exactly has he done in the past and with ourselves?

I'd rather we kept hold of a player who can beat defenders and tried to teach him to cross it quicker, than sign someone who doesn't have his skill on the ball and attempt to coach that into them.

exactly.

and, if I can't have winning football and/or a cultured passing game the next best thing I want for my money is to watch one of ours dribble past the opposition on a regular basis.

call me old fashioned but I like to be entertained.

exactly.

and, if I can't have winning football and/or a cultured passing game the next best thing I want for my money is to watch one of ours dribble past the opposition on a regular basis.

Morais and KMB on the wings if we're going to still play 4-4-2 will, if nothing else, at least be entertaining to watch.

Money making idea for the club: They could have a flip-flap; step-over and drag bag sweepstake every game between themselves, fans bet on how many the winner will have done over 90mins and they win a packet of crisps. A good flavour like. Like Prawn Cocktail.

I've mentioned this before, and is often overlooked - the spectator is a greedy individual. Thanks to Sky and other similar experiences we forget that sport isn't primarily about entertainment, it's about a team or a player aiming to beat their opponent. Granted, the result or by-product of which can be entertaining. When entertaining the crowd becomes the sports priority, it ironically becomes increasingly harder to achieve and becomes less the sport its supposed to be.