Will there be a season tickets extension?

With season tickets sales believed to be slow, I wonder if the club will be extending the offer for perhaps a few weeks ?

This would give fans time to see how PDs plans develop, and you never know there might be some good news on the new stand - which could give sales a massive boost.

it's about time the council and the club got their act together, until they do doom and gloom will prevail.

Edited by BP1960

I was going to buy a season ticket this year but..... With not being able to go to midweek games and the fact that in past years we have had The Sun 2 for £19.50 vouchers, the golden ticket and the £3 an adult games i wont be now

No problem in giving the money to the club but this year with little un coming in september having to tighten the belt a bit

If the club had run half season tickets from now until say xmas I would be more inclined to get one as the offers they usually run are after xmas in the main

I'll get mine tomorrow but not my lad. Can't afford it and he started to miss games at end of this season so will opt for the odd game and mid season offers. As long as he stays a tic I don't mind. At least I don't have to suffer his choice of tune in car on matches. I may have to admit sounding like a dad but dusted? Wtf!!

I read this morning that so far Blackburn have sold just 3000 . I know there's doubt about which division they'll be in but their prices are low and it doesn't seem a high figure.

Times are hard in most places for most fans...I've renewed but for us exiles the price of diesel/petrol makes it pricy . Never mind I don't want to miss next season's promotion bandwagon!

In nearly 52 years since my first match I've seen 4 promotions and 3 relegations, so I'm in credit!

I read this morning that so far Blackburn have sold just 3000 . I know there's doubt about which division they'll be in but their prices are low and it doesn't seem a high figure.

Times are hard in most places for most fans...I've renewed but for us exiles the price of diesel/petrol makes it pricy . Never mind I don't want to miss next season's promotion bandwagon!

In nearly 52 years since my first match I've seen 4 promotions and 3 relegations, so I'm in credit!

I think here lies our problem Pete!

In 35+ years of watching Latics, I have only witnessed 1 promotion and 2 relegations!

I am not convinced that the problem is 3 stands or the cost, I think it leads more to the fact that when watching Latics nothing really happens. There is hardly ever anything to play for.............. no excitement!

Not that I wish us relegations of course but when you look at other clubs, Blackpool for instance....... they have had a fair share of up's and down's!

I am not sure who would be attracted to the extension of the deadline except the disillusioned waiting to see ‘what’s occurring’. There is already an interest free option to those without spare funds. If positive news on a new stand was imminent, surely they would be moving heaven and earth to get the news out before the 11th. A

Alternatively and cynically would delaying any particularly good news till post 11th be to the clubs financial benefit with higher priced ST’s and a reward for the faithful who poppied up early.

I am not sure who would be attracted to the extension of the deadline except the disillusioned waiting to see ‘what’s occurring’. There is already an interest free option to those without spare funds. If positive news on a new stand was imminent, surely they would be moving heaven and earth to get the news out before the 11th. A

Alternatively and cynically would delaying any particularly good news till post 11th be to the clubs financial benefit with higher priced ST’s and a reward for the faithful who poppied up early.

Maybe people like me who are definately renewing, but has not been arsed yet because I was awaiting news of an extension!