Has there been some mistake?

Why have we been sent wimbeldon kit for the early 90's? Looks more of a Jade colur than Blue spose its only a shirt but thats the 2nd home kit running ive hated.

Good performance today pleased to end on a win

id say anyone who has contibuted to the many threads on it does,

but yes at the end of the day we won thats the main thing

Definately the wrong colour, I agree on that!

I quite like the shirt but it should be with white shorts and socks!

£13 for 2 pints not so happy..... day.

Went in piccolinos opposite Peace garden, Sheffield with GF and parents recently. £15.50 for 3 ORANGE JUICES!!!!!! Dads not recovered yet he actually said to waiter I could buy a striker for Oldham for that much.

AND yes Prozac tonight is already lets say interesting. My apartment is in a quiet part of city centre 5th floor and one or two sirens from all directions.

£15.50 isn't even divisible by three! :wink:

Very ordinary, doesn't give Latics any identity...hope we don't see it's like again.

Let's have a poll on it....my guess the result would be 50/50.

Edited by BP1960

£13 for 2 pints not so happy..... day.

Went in piccolinos opposite Peace garden, Sheffield with GF and parents recently. £15.50 for 3 ORANGE JUICES!!!!!! Dads not recovered yet he actually said to waiter I could buy a striker for Oldham for that much.

AND yes Prozac tonight is already lets say interesting. My apartment is in a quiet part of city centre 5th floor and one or two sirens from all directions.

Should of gone for a dog bowl in the Graduate

From the pictures on line, it's growing on me. Even the colour looks good. It's not our usual blue but it'll be unique next season and the gold trim will be fitting when we hold aloft a trophy or two.

As one who has banged on about us reverting to our "traditional" 1950s look that really was ours, I actually like this one. The fact that I absolutely hate the home kit we've had for the last two seasons may have swayed me, but I reckon I'll get this one now I've seen it. :chubb: