OWTB Football Get-togethers

Beardy

Guest sheridans_world
I'm out! AGAIN!

Sorry, but I'm at the 20/20.

Totally forgot about it.

I will make more than one of these eventually I promise!

I like to sheepishly raise my hand and say that i wont be there either... was planning on mentioning it at the pub last night...

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just pm'd you.

Like i said,missed last week due to drunkeness and the weather but at least the weather is going to improve.

Got a silver wedding barbecue Saturday so as long as you don't mind skirting vommed up spare ribs and Stella around the penalty box i'm in as is the nephew,so that's 2 then.

It's my cousins 21st on Saturday (tomorrow) so if I manage to have sobered up in time - i'll pop over. Wouldnt count on it though seeing as it'll probably be going on till by the time Maccy's opens on the Sunday. :unsure:

Guest sheridans_world

One O'Clock

This Sunday (8/07/07)

Clayton Playing Fields

OWTB XI Vs. OWTB XI

All Are Welcome.

If you can make it for an hour for a friendly kick about, please come down. This Sunday on Clayton Playing Fields.

Even if you dont know anyone still come down, its a great laugh.

Confirmed:

Maddog

Sheridans_World

Footy68 (Plus 7)

Inspectormorose (Plus 1)

OminousPoultry

Wardlelatic

Maddog - you can borrow mine again?

Edited by sheridans_world

Maddog - you can borrow mine again?

Cheers. Was just hoping for a slightly better fit than 2 sizes too big! Since nobody else is any closer, I'll take you up on that please! But if I break an ankle, I'll sue this board :grin:

PS, Rummy is on the prowl. That was a joke! :blush:

Edited by maddog

Thanks for that chaps and chappess :wink: ,just to let you know our Tom seems to be ok now can't have been anything serious.

If one of you picked his ball up at the end of the game thanks,we will get it next week.

Presume it's same time same place (different weather).

If one of you picked his ball up at the end of the game thanks,we will get it next week.

S_W has your ball. Unsure about next week, what with the 'tournament' thing that's on, but we'll see.

How wet was that today!?

I scored a goal! It has taken me 3 attempts, and it may have been over, but noone is taking that one off me. Left footed as well! :)

Hey Clare,can't believe we went and missed that.Obviously if we had still been their my Gregan like skills would have prevented it :grin:

Wet,was it raining,never noticed it myself!