Hudds only sold 21K for Wembley

i work with a huddersfield fan.him and a few thousand hudders only made it as far as stevenage because of the motorway delays.gutted for him.honest...

I was visiting relatives in Northampton and with Leicester RUFC at Twickenham it was already chocker there..Loads coming off to do it via the A roads through Oxford.. Passed the time with a few 'best wishes' notes to Udders' coaches..

That was about half 11, thought they'd get there but traffic was atrocious.

It was a poor following from us, but £37 for the cheapest ticket including add ons, before you've considered transport to London, food and drink for the day was never going to entice many of our floating supporters, especially when we were in a final only last season.

Absolutely gutted for those who didn't make it because of the crash. Apparently it was those who diverted to the A1 who got caught in another jam. I know it's mainly down to bad luck, but it's another question mark as to why we both had to trek down to London.

Anyway, what a brilliant day. The match was tight and of low quality, of the few chances there were, the majority were ours, so think we just about deserved it... Thought we'd thrown it away with our first three penalties though!

I'm sure our paths will cross again before too long!

It was a poor following from us, but £37 for the cheapest ticket including add ons, before you've considered transport to London, food and drink for the day was never going to entice many of our floating supporters, especially when we were in a final only last season.

Absolutely gutted for those who didn't make it because of the crash. Apparently it was those who diverted to the A1 who got caught in another jam. I know it's mainly down to bad luck, but it's another question mark as to why we both had to trek down to London.

Anyway, what a brilliant day. The match was tight and of low quality, of the few chances there were, the majority were ours, so think we just about deserved it... Thought we'd thrown it away with our first three penalties though!

I'm sure our paths will cross again before too long!

All the very best in the Championship, there will be no bitterness from me.

Not going to knock any club making efforts to move forward and better themselves.

I have no real feelings against udders, and quite like Grayson now that he isn't at Leeds. Unlike the Blades who i dislike immensley.

As for those who missed out. Well, we've all been there (yeovil away for me), but for such an important game I'd have stopped in walking distance.

NB. Having said all that nice stuff, I want the to either go up or come down. To piss off Bates or give us some money.

I did want Sheff Utd to win and I did feel sorry for them when they lost until........

........I was walking past a pub and happened to be wearing a Latics shirt, outside this pub included a number of blokes in their 40s and 50s. I'd walked past the pub and I didn't notice at first but all I got was "you dirty Lanc ****", "*** off back to your hole" and other references to the fact that Oldham has an Asian population. I do have a fair few sound mates who are blades and there have been times when I've felt that our fans are a little bit bitter about other local teams but sod them if they're going to be like that, bitterness is a sign of weakness and for that I hope we turn them over next season in a similar fasion.