Taylor signs for Millwall

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We accepted offer(s) last year and Taylor didn't want to go, much to Corney's annoyance.

i thought the only concrete offer came from scunny?

if thats the case he made the correct decision for himself didnt he?

as did Lee going to Wednesday?

We accepted offer(s) last year and Taylor didn't want to go, much to Corney's annoyance.

I heard Taylor has failed medicals in the past. To be fair to Taylor one of his big offers last year was from Scunny and I can't blame him for not going there if he wanted to play Championship footy.

Good luck to him, he's been a good servant to the club, but i'll be extremely surprised if he lasts longer than a season in the Championship. The potential was always there, but his progress stalled and he hasn't improved whatsoever in 3 or 4 years.

That banned it across the Empire, it was never to my knowledge made legal in Britain and judges had freed slaves in test cases at least back into the 18th century.

True, but there are cases of slaves being kept in this country in the first part of the 19th century . It was not illegal to buy and sell people - significant evidence of all sorts of people doing this including Scots clan chieftains! And ex-slaves from overseas who were in Britain were captured and returned.

Anyway, it would have been impossible in the 21st century to make Taylor sign a new contract as Jimsleftfoot suggested the club did....

Edited by LaticsPete