We should look at twining the two clubs, set up a fan exchange program would be a laugh. Contact the club, not sure what Broady's e-mail address but I'm sure some helpful soul will post it, they may make a fuss of you. Happened before.

That's the spirit! Who is Broady? Someone from the club?

Simple google search reveals he's the real deal ;)

Good on you for wanting to go the away games, they are definitely more fun at the moment!

Home games can still be good, especially if we start winning more of them. (Last 2 years at home: W16 D14 L16)

You mean you googled me? hehe

Ye great I just can't miss any football while I'm away from home and this is the beloved country for it!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where you from in Holland?

I'm born in Leidschendam neigbouring town of Den Haag (The Hague) where I live now.

Actually I live next to the stadium 5 minute walk for me!

Edited by Duncan070

Ah alright nice, and what's your plan then?

It is custom at Oldham to bring a coaachload of your friends for your first game, and all of them have to buy a scarf from the club shop WE ARE LATICS

Don;t let him play a trick on you by pretending you ahve to bring a 100 friends..

Edited by singe

Ah alright nice, and what's your plan then?

It'll probably end up you being whored around for a bit to build up a bit of heat, you know - for sales and that. Next, you'll be offered free tickets and be invited to the club as a VIP, which will mean :censored: all - as you'll still have to pay. During the build up you'll have to keep a video blog of your Oldham 'journey' of course, and eventually there will be a meeting with Terry. Be careful, he may offer you a Werthers. When Corney finds out you're not a bird, or you're mental, or he can't find a money-making angle, he'll drop you like a hot spud just as you are walking into the ground on your special matchday. You'll be forgotten within hours and then you'll turn against the club with an unhinged tirade on Facebook.

I don't think I've missed anything.

It'll probably end up you being whored around for a bit to build up a bit of heat, you know - for sales and that. Next, you'll be offered free tickets and be invited to the club as a VIP, which will mean :censored: all - you'll still have to pay. During the build up you'll have to keep a video blog of your Oldham 'journey' of course, and eventually there will be a meeting with Terry. Be careful, he may offer you a Werthers. When Corney finds out you're not a bird, or you're mental, or he can't find a money-making angle, he'll drop you like a hot spud just as you are walking into the ground on your special matchday. You'll be forgotten within hours and then you'll turn against the club with an unhinged tirade on Facebook.

Like all that would ever happen......

PS you missed the exciting bit about getting close to a player...

Edited by singe

It'll probably end up you being whored around for a bit to build up a bit of heat, you know - for sales and that. Next, you'll be offered free tickets and be invited to the club as a VIP, which will mean :censored: all - you'll still have to pay. During the build up you'll have to keep a video blog of your Oldham 'journey' of course, and eventually there will be a meeting with Terry. Be careful, he may offer you a Werthers. When Corney finds out you're not a bird, or you're mental, or he can't find a money-making angle, he'll drop you like a hot spud just as you are walking into the ground on your special matchday. You'll be forgotten within hours and then you'll turn against the club with an unhinged tirade on Facebook.

No Duncans Dutch not American...

It is custom at Oldham to bring a coaachload of your friends for your first game, and all of them have to buy a scarf from the club shop WE ARE LATICS

Don;t let him play a trick on you by pretending you ahve to bring a 100 friends..

Oh no I can't do that I'm afraid hehe, being on my own too bad!

It'll probably end up you being whored around for a bit to build up a bit of heat, you know - for sales and that. Next, you'll be offered free tickets and be invited to the club as a VIP, which will mean :censored: all - as you'll still have to pay. During the build up you'll have to keep a video blog of your Oldham 'journey' of course, and eventually there will be a meeting with Terry. Be careful, he may offer you a Werthers. When Corney finds out you're not a bird, or you're mental, or he can't find a money-making angle, he'll drop you like a hot spud just as you are walking into the ground on your special matchday. You'll be forgotten within hours and then you'll turn against the club with an unhinged tirade on Facebook.

That sounds nothing like how I would want my time at Oldham to go. I just want to be in the stand like the rest of you guys!