First Game

Not really. If you go to Bletchley beforehand it is slightly better and the stadium's quite good. But, unless half empty stadiums in an industrial wasteland are your thing it's a bit :censored: really.

The usual Tuesday night home and away for Hartlepool I see. Bastards.

Edited by OldhamSheridan

Not really. If you go to Bletchley beforehand it is slightly better and the stadium's quite good. But, unless half empty stadiums in an industrial wasteland are your thing it's a bit :censored: really.

The usual Tuesday night home and away for Hartlepool I see. Bastards.

It doesn't say much for a town if Bletchley is better than it. It is officially the hardest place in the country to buy a rail-beer from. Anyway, :censored: MK Dons and the horse they rode in on.

Screw MK Dongs and all that they stand for. I'm buggered if I'm putting any of my hard earned into their pockets, so Pompey away looks like my first game of the season. There's 12 away games that are a bit of doddle for the Bristol Massive, so chuck in the odd home game and it's not a bad season considering some of the dross in there.

Screw MK Dongs and all that they stand for. I'm buggered if I'm putting any of my hard earned into their pockets, so Pompey away looks like my first game of the season. There's 12 away games that are a bit of doddle for the Bristol Massive, so chuck in the odd home game and it's not a bad season considering some of the dross in there.

Where in Bristol you from mate? Im in Gloucester not far at all do you go often? Shame cant get a supporters club going i know that their is mightyboosh who is in Gloucestershire as well

Great season for us loads of southern away and midlands games will be at

Edited by laticdickovarmy

Ah, excellent, I was worried it might be a game I wanted to go to.

Orient last game of the season?! :omg: Withdrawal symptoms are going to be in full effect by April. I might even do fancy dress! (I won't.)