First Game

I like this fixture list. Defo going to MK Mongs - it CANNOT be worse than last season's rain-affected farce. Can it?

Brentford away on my dear old mum's birthday. Sorry mum.

Orient last game is a classic. Hope there's nothing riding on it. I'm actually massively excited about this fixture. Roxy afterwards a certainty, for some fat man shape throwin'.

Orient last game is a classic. Hope there's nothing riding on it. I'm actually massively excited about this fixture. Roxy afterwards a certainty, for some fat man shape throwin'.

Zorrro likes this.

I like this fixture list. Defo going to MK Mongs - it CANNOT be worse than last season's rain-affected farce. Can it?

Brentford away on my dear old mum's birthday. Sorry mum.

I hope automatic promotion is riding on it and that fat men in fancy dress are throwing celebratory shapes afterwards. But that won't happen.

Bournemouth away 17th November (Sat)

Hartlepool away 20th November (Tuesday)

I bet the players are looking forward to those trips!

Could have been better, could have been worse.. Bolton got relegated from the PL last season because they had a shocking start/end so couldnt get any consistency.. i think the 'tougher' games have been sandwiched between 'easier' ones

I have converted the fixtures to an excel spereadsheet , if anyone wants them. PM your email

Personal use only and allt hat

Hopwever, if somneone knows how to get them into Outlook i will be grateful!!!

Please could you add a PlayerShare WebShop link to every email for train travel booking ...

http://www.owtb.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=38824&hl=

:grin:

Pretty happy with those fixtures although disappointing that Crewe is on a Tuesday night as I was looking to make the trip, also that I might not be able to make Coventry away which I was hoping to do.

A lot of potentially new grounds to get to this year due to living more up country on a permanent basis now, also meaning that giving Yeovil away a miss is now much more tempting! Orient away is definitely one I'll try and make.

Anyone else in the South West interested in Hartlepool away on a Tuesday night in November?? :blueball::crackpot:

Where in Bristol you from mate? Im in Gloucester not far at all do you go often? Shame cant get a supporters club going i know that their is mightyboosh who is in Gloucestershire as well

Great season for us loads of southern away and midlands games will be at

Emersons Green. We get to just about anything south of Birmingham and two or three at BP. Usually go by train.

Edited by Bristolatic

Am I imagining things or are there more midweek games this year? Looking at using up 11 days' annual leave so far.

Playing our first home league game on a Tuesday night is just wrong.

Have to agree with that. I had made my mind up to go to the first one just assuming it was a Saturday. I guess if the Cup game is on Saturday the we count that as the opener but it;s the League that really matters. Grumble grumble.

Am I imagining things or are there more midweek games this year? Looking at using up 11 days' annual leave so far.

You aren't imaging things there are more midweek games in the upcoming season currently; but considering the league is being run with 3 weeks less it's not a surprise.

Throw in a few rearranged fixtures and it is midweek madness.

86-87 Barnsley W2-0

87-88 Bradford L0-2

89-90 Watford D1-1

90-91 Leicester W2-0

91-92 Chelsea W3-0

92-93 Palace D1-1

04-05 Wrexham L2-3

06-07 Port VAle L0-1

First home game midweek….always preferred it tbh, summat about first home game under lights, smell of wet grass in the summer early evening air…… boys, in the park isn't it, jumpers for goalposts, one called in for his tea, beans on toast? Don't quote me on that…...

Don't understand the early finish. No World Cup or Euros.

Is it just an effort to keep Wembley for the play-offs?

They're shortening the length of time we spend in abject misery. Jolly nice of them I say.

Don't understand the early finish. No World Cup or Euros.

Is it just an effort to keep Wembley for the play-offs?

Yeah - The champions league final is back at wembley (disgracefully) 2 years after hosting it as its 150 years of the FA.

Yeah - The champions league final is back at wembley (disgracefully) 2 years after hosting it as its 150 years of the FA.

Why's that disgraceful? UEFA actually acknowledging England's role in the devlopment of the game - makes a change.

86-87 Barnsley W2-0

87-88 Bradford L0-2

89-90 Watford D1-1

90-91 Leicester W2-0

91-92 Chelsea W3-0

92-93 Palace D1-1

04-05 Wrexham L2-3

06-07 Port VAle L0-1

First home game midweek….always preferred it tbh, summat about first home game under lights, smell of wet grass in the summer early evening air…… boys, in the park isn't it, jumpers for goalposts, one called in for his tea, beans on toast? Don't quote me on that…...

Lights? In August?