Book your away travel via PlayerShare WebShop

For anyone interested there was single tickets to Crawley for about £21 & £16 but none really coming back yet for that price. Maybe cheaper to get a cheap single to and from London to Manchester or a £37 travelcard to London and then just a cheap return to Crawley.

For anyone interested there was single tickets to Crawley for about £21 & £16 but none really coming back yet for that price. Maybe cheaper to get a cheap single to and from London to Manchester or a £37 travelcard to London and then just a cheap return to Crawley.

A few of us are on the train down and flying back. Crawley is right next to Gatwick.

• 4 weeks later...

Dead simple - if you're travelling to any Latics fixture please book your tickets via PlayerShare WebShop.

Trains for any operator via the link to Virgin pay 2% commission to PlayerShare. No credit card surcharges, unlike TheTrainline.

http://www.spendandraise.com/xtra/shop/retailers/?search=Virgin&order=alpha&page=V

Hotels for those trips to London and Bournemouth with 8% going to PlayerShare.

http://www.spendandraise.com/xtra/shop/retailers/?search=Hotels.com&order=alpha&page=search

National Express Coaches pay 3% of any spend back to PlayerShare.

http://www.spendandraise.com/xtra/shop/retailers/?search=National+express&order=alpha&page=search

Keep your eye open for Diego's away travel guides for which station to travel to.

Quick bump for this.

Sorry mate am all for playershare contributions etc but if sadly if its cheaper to book elsewhere then thats the reality.

You will usually get the same price as you'd find elsewhere. When that's the case, use PlayerShare WebShop and it gets money into the manager's squad budget.

Sometimes a retailer on PlayerShare WebShop will offer a special deal - snap it up and Latics get the commission too. Sometimes a retailer not on PlayerShare WebShop has a better price and when you can get it cheaper elsewhere you should. I would. The airline industry is a particularly odd mix of commissions and kick backs.

I don't know every retailers' price for every service and while encouraging people to use the link in my signature line I'm not making a promise of best value. There is, however, a handy "search" facility on the right hand side of the front page of the web site. While it's not perfect it does perform a price comparison for many products and services.

All I ask, and will carry on asking, is that Latics fans look to use PlayerShare WebShop whenever possible and whenever it's right for them.

And a big thanks to those that do!

Edited by opinions4u